I just want to say I am happy and healthy please stop worring about me!!!

> I just felt a bit low this morning that was all.
Andy, you have to realize that your posts concern people- By concern, I mean, we don't want to see anyone getting hurt. YOU OR ANDY ROURKE. This may help. Why not start a JOURNAL, and you can pour all of your feelings in there? That's what I do, and it HELPS. Try staying off the board for maybe a day, take a breather, and do some WRITING ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL. You will feel better, and WE will feel better. I hope you understand. Writing in a journal is a very good calming exercise. Promise me you'll try it? Okay?

> I just felt a bit low this morning that was all.

That's the spirit Andy.I was a bit low this morning as well.I left for work at 05:45 this morning !!.It's obscene.I mean people were still making their way home from night clubs.

I had an overwhelming urge to head butt all males with "fin" haircuts and all females with white denim jackets ( I mea show some imagination PLEASE) but thankfull I resisted.

I'm working tomorrow as well Andy so think of poor Johnny as your munch your twentieth Easter Egg.

J xx

suicide threats are serious business

> Andy, you have to realize that your posts concern people- By concern, I
> mean, we don't want to see anyone getting hurt. YOU OR ANDY ROURKE. This
> may help. Why not start a JOURNAL, and you can pour all of your feelings
> in there? That's what I do, and it HELPS. Try staying off the board for
> maybe a day, take a breather, and do some WRITING ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL. You
> will feel better, and WE will feel better. I hope you understand. Writing
> in a journal is a very good calming exercise. Promise me you'll try it?
> Okay?
I asked my husband and he said whoever is moderating this board has a legal obligation to report any suicide threats or he could be held liable if someone carries it out.

Re: I LOVE DAVIDT LEAVE HIM ALONE, I am not killing myself so there! I WANT TO LIVE!!

Re: READ WHAT it says on the top of this message! i am happy and healthy!! where is the sucid threat

Re: READ WHAT it says on the top of this message! i am happy and healthy!! where is the sucid threat

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?noframes;read=256519

The only worries I was having is that you are still alive....

Re: suicide threats are serious business

> I asked my husband and he said whoever is moderating this board has a
> legal obligation to report any suicide threats or he could be held liable
> if someone carries it out. Devs, well, let's hope whoever is moderating has read your message!