I felt so cold and lonely walking around Brighton/Hove all night searching for Andy Rourke my friend

A

Andy Ison

Searching for love, aceptance, effection. It gets cold at night by the coast. I felt so alone. I asked myself is that what true friends do they let their friends wonder around all night??? don't stay with them don't give them emotional support?

Re: I felt so cold and lonely walking around Brighton/Hove all night searching for Andy Rourke my fr

you should have put on a nice cardigan.

Re: I felt so cold and lonely walking around Brighton/Hove all night searching for Andy Rourke my fr

> you should have put on a nice cardigan.

Stop taking the piss.

I for one know where she is coming from.

> Searching for love, aceptance, effection. It gets cold at night by the
> coast. I felt so alone. I asked myself is that what true friends do they
> let their friends wonder around all night??? don't stay with them don't
> give them emotional support?

If it's any consolation Andy.
I went through worse in Dublin.

> It gets cold at night by the

Well, I hope so, Andrea, because I wander/wonder, disconsolate, around all night in the cold too (sometimes even outside.) And I would hate to think that my friends are not true...they just happen to be better off in my absence; and I agree.

> Searching for love, aceptance, effection. It gets cold at night by the

Did Rourkie know you were there though Andy ?

Back
Top Bottom