i need moz convention tickets !!!

J

Jane

hey .. i need to get moz convention tickets. do u know if there being sold at the same place they were sold last year on melrose .. u see i dont have a car and i cant get covina to buy them .. this totaly sucks so please someone let me know .. if there selling them in hollywood or if theres a phone numberi can call i love u all moz fans .. jane

> hey .. i need to get moz convention tickets. do u know if there¿ being sold at the same place they were sold last year on melrose¿ .. u see i dont have a car and i cant get covina to buy them ..¿ this totaly sucks so please someone let me know .. if there¿ selling them in hollywood or if theres a phone numberi can call¿ i love u all moz fans .. jane

Jane: I think it is going to be at the Palace in Hollywood, try them or Ticketmaster MAY know something, or try ticket brokers too. Hope this helps!

> Jane: I think it is going to be at the Palace in Hollywood, try¿ them or Ticketmaster MAY know something, or try ticket brokers¿ too. Hope this helps!

Hello,
the convention tickets are not being sold through ticket master. the tickets are being sold at the same places they were last year. here is the link to the convention web site. hope this helps.

OMAR

morrissey smiths convention

Back
Top Bottom