Johnny Marr

J

John

I understand that this is a website for Moz( I visit it almost daily)
But since the clip on Electronic in Uncut magazine, which I have been unable to locate yet, I have been going mad! Does ANYONE know
when it is going to be released and if it will be released in the States?
Thanks,
John

> I understand that this is a website for Moz( I visit it almost¿ daily)¿ But since the clip on Electronic in Uncut magazine, which I have¿ been unable to locate yet, I have been going mad! Does ANYONE¿ know¿ when it is going to be released and if it will be released in¿ the States?¿ Thanks,¿ John

I know it is available in Seattle, but not here in Denver, so if you live near a MAJOR metro area (and bigger than Denver) you should be able to find a book or magazine store that carries it.

> I understand that this is a website for Moz( I visit it almost¿ daily)¿ But since the clip on Electronic in Uncut magazine, which I have¿ been unable to locate yet, I have been going mad! Does ANYONE¿ know when it is going to be released and if it will be released in¿ the States?¿ Thanks,¿ John

Well the Uncut issue with Johnny and Bernard on the cover has been out for awhile already in the states. At least in my area. You should try Barnes and Noble or Borders if you have a store near you.

> Well the Uncut issue with Johnny and Bernard on the cover has¿ been out for awhile already in the states. At least in my area.¿ You should try Barnes and Noble or Borders if you have a store¿ near you.

just so you know all the major bookstores around my are sent back all there old copies...for this months one.....borders was one of the ones i checked ...if you find one with old editions tell us the name please
kakarot

> just so you know all the major bookstores around my are sent¿ back all there old copies...for this months one.....borders was¿ one of the ones i checked ...if you find one with old editions¿ tell us the name please

I just picked my copy up at a Barnes and Noble near me a couple days ago actually where they still had a couple on the shelf. It just depends on where you are located. Some areas get them in a lot earlier/later then other areas.

this mag is beautiful

i can only imagine towers records only got this two days ago, here in vegas, was because of the extra time to import it

i immediately played "haze" and was blown away to her johnny 'blaze' i have to stop myself from saying it sounds close to 'how soon is now' but its heavier. i cant stop bobbing my head to the beat:)

there are 19 pictures including shots taken with the pet shop boys,and johnny with a fake tattoo with "ex-smiths 82-87 on his arm

deffinately a must have for $6.95 (and the .49 tax)

michael g.

my stuff