Tomorrow Friday night Andy Rourke plays Glossop!!

A

Andy Ison

There has been some confusion on chat room for me!
There was a man called "Basspro" who says he really big friends with Andy Rourke! aNDY SAID To him "Andrea goes to gigs she is NOT my friend! I don't like her. She is childlike, like a child. I don't want anything to do with her but I feel sorry for her don't want to hurt her feelings"!! that is what Andy Rourke thinks of me!!! is it??
Yes I think so!! I still love Andy Rourke always will can't help it. Don't find men atractive you see! Apart from Andy Rourke! I don't see myself as a fan of any one or anyhing I hope Andy Rourke understands me? I love Andy. I wish he was my friend. I wish we could do things together. That he got to know me and understand me and know I am not that bad really. I wish Andy loved me like I love him. I wish Andy knew I have many interests in religon and philosophy mainly. I wish Andy loved MY family. I love my family and I take great interest in Andy Rourke's family!!
I want to have a very quite life, peaceful but I wanted Andy to be a little part of my life. But Andy doesn't love me. My life is lonely, isolated and hard.
I always get mesaages on chat from Pippa?, pROBASS? and people who say not nice things about me, very upsetting things that make me cry.
My little life is moz-solo and i don't even like morrissey or computers or technology, it's a shame. Andy Rourke DOESN'T GO ON MOZ-SOLO "Probass" said. I am not like Andy Rourke's Mummy Jo I wouldn't of thought? who Andy Rourke loves. I love Andy Rourke.

Back
Top Bottom