new album on the way!!

C

caligula's whore

so, as i mentioned not long back..WELL BEFORE XMAS! THERE will be a new album out this year, which has been ongoing for a while.O,low and behold that means another tour in 2006! retirement??quite laughable really..so two fingers to all the doubters out there..shame on you all!!

when you say "ongoing", do you mean they've started recording it already? surely not...

> so, as i mentioned not long back..WELL BEFORE XMAS! THERE will be a new
> album out this year, which has been ongoing for a while.O,low and behold
> that means another tour in 2006! retirement??quite laughable really..so
> two fingers to all the doubters out there..shame on you all!!

> so, as i mentioned not long back..WELL BEFORE XMAS! THERE will be a new
> album out this year, which has been ongoing for a while.O,low and behold
> that means another tour in 2006! retirement??quite laughable really..so
> two fingers to all the doubters out there..shame on you all!!

While I will look forward to any new Morrissey album,I would also add a note of caution.

When artists come back after a time out the album is often very good as the song writing is fresh.(Kate Bush`s coming offering will no doubt be a case in point as was Quarry)But when coming up with a quick follow up to capitalize on the success of the comeback it can often be a disappointment because expectations are too high.

I will expect low and anything else will be a welcome bonus and I recommend others to do the same.

Of course however I hope that Morrissey is unlike other artists and I`m completely wrong.

> when you say "ongoing", do you mean they've started recording it
> already? surely not...

That's how the Smiths used to work isn't it? Recording stuff here and there inbetween gigs.

Back
Top Bottom