I need help with Soulseek

D

dazzak

I just downloaded Soulseek and everything was OK. I was using a guide and going through the steps. Before I used the guide I searched "morrissey" and lots of results came up. I then closed Soulseek temporarily and opened it again. When I opened it a message came up saying something like my listening port had changed. I searched for Morrissey again and now I am getting no results. Help?

Firstly I think the default listening port is 2234. Whats your soulseek username?

If your username is the same as on here then I can see you as being online but I can't browse your files. I'll try to upload something to you.

Re: It's dazzak

Select the web button on your toolbar, fint the bit were it asks you to check your prot config, and follow the links. I'm trying it now , because apparently mine is setup correctly

I clicked on the link and I am on a page with a big arrow at the top and "Port Forward". Where do I go from here?

> I clicked on the link and I am on a page with a big arrow at the top and
> "Port Forward". Where do I go from here?

Sorry - i got about that far meself. Thought it might be self explanatory, but I couldn't figure it out really. Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom