I have gone 25 years without ever having a boyfriend so far! I hope Andy Rourke understands!

A

Andy Ison

I have never even kissed a boy or a man on the lips not even when I was a child!!!!
I am 25 years old and have never even had a real life male friend!!! I hoped Andy Rourke was my friend.
I hope Andy Rourke understands. I know Andy Rourke has loads of female friends and has had loads of girlfriends in the past and was married so it might be hard for him to understand me?????
Andy Rourke is VERY lucky sooo many girls/women find Andy Rourke VERY atractive!!!! and I think it has little to do with Andy Rourke's fame/celebrity thing he has had or that he is a musician. I THINK GIRLS/WOMEN FIND aNDY rOURKE SO ATRAcTIVE BECAUSE HE LOOks good!!! also he where cool clothes and perfume!, Andy Rourke is kind, he has a nice speaking voice, he is gentle, Andy Rourke has a style a charisma a personality!!, he is inteligent, he is sexy, he is interesting, he is clean ect... all sort of wonderful qualities!!!!
Andy Rourke does NOT seem to understand London men and men in general DO NOT find ME atractive!!!! I have had this all my life!!!!
Andy Rourke doesn't understand how HARD it is for me to meet men! I NEVER go out!!!(apart from rourkie events) I have NO friends male or female!!!!
I am uncool! I don't where cool clothes! I don't have a mod style! I am poor and on benefits!!! I don't have a job!!! I am VERY shy!!! I can't drive!!! soooo many things what man would want to know me???
That is why Andy Rourke is so special to me because dispite all my failings Andy Rourke still likes me!!!!!, where other men have not even got the time of day for me.
I love Andy Rourke so much. I don't need other me. Andy Rourke means everything to me!

I have never even kissed a boy or a man on the lips not even when I was a
> child!!!!
> I am 25 years old and have never EVEN had a real life male friend!!! let alone a boyfriend or EVEN a short fling or one night stand!! I
> hoped Andy Rourke was my friend.
> I hope Andy Rourke understands. I know Andy Rourke has loads of female
> friends and has had loads of girlfriends in the past and was married so it
> might be hard for him to understand me?????
> Andy Rourke is VERY lucky sooo many girls/women find Andy Rourke VERY
> atractive!!!! and I think it has little to do with Andy Rourke's
> fame/celebrity thing he has had or that he is a musician. I THINK
> GIRLS/WOMEN FIND aNDY rOURKE SO ATRAcTIVE BECAUSE HE LOOks good!!! also he
> where cool clothes and perfume!, Andy Rourke is kind, he has a nice
> speaking voice, he is gentle, Andy Rourke has a style a charisma a
> personality!!, he is inteligent, he is sexy, he is interesting, he is
> clean ect... all sort of wonderful qualities!!!!
> Andy Rourke does NOT seem to understand London men and men in general DO
> NOT find ME atractive!!!! I have had this all my life!!!!
> Andy Rourke doesn't understand how HARD it is for me to meet men! I NEVER
> go out!!!(apart from rourkie events) I have NO friends male or female!!!!
> I am uncool! I don't where cool clothes! I don't have a mod style! I am
> poor and on benefits!!! I don't have a job!!! I am VERY shy!!! I can't
> drive!!! soooo many things what man would want to know me???
> That is why Andy Rourke is so special to me because dispite all my
> failings Andy Rourke still likes me!!!!!, where other men have not even
> got the time of day for me.
> I love Andy Rourke so much. I don't need other meN. Andy Rourke means
> everything to me!
Things went wrong for me when I was a child and at school, I feel very alone and desparate sometimes.

Re: Thank you Moz rebel!! Andy Rourke looks beautiful!!!

Where did you meet Andy Rourke???

Back
Top Bottom