Morrissey's most erotic songs

• Thread starter James Fruit (unreg.)
  • Start date
J

James Fruit (unreg.)

I think that despite the non-believers some of Morrissey's songs are extremely erotic in a romantic setting with a loved one.

For the sheer hell of it, I choose the following:

-Now My Heart Is Full
-I'd Love To
-I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday

There's probably more but I'm feeling a little lonely because my girlfriend has gone home for the night.

Wonder what Ben Hollis would think?

> I think that despite the non-believers some of Morrissey's songs
> are extremely erotic in a romantic setting with a loved one.

> For the sheer hell of it, I choose the following:

> -Now My Heart Is Full
> -I'd Love To
> -I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday

> There's probably more but I'm feeling a little lonely because my
> girlfriend has gone home for the night.

> Wonder what Ben Hollis would think?

I would mention "Stretch Out and Wait", but I don't want to torture a lonely soul...

I don't understand it

I surprised to see cuddling couples at that Morrissey gig I went to. Standing there in each others' arms, enraptured by the music. Weird.

> I would mention "Stretch Out and Wait", but I don't
> want to torture a lonely soul...

...what about 'wide to receive'? (remember them t-shirts with that slogan written right over the lower - and I mean very low - back? I thought that was hilariously funny.... )

useful or useless....

What about "Skin Storm" That's pretty erotic, I think...

> For the sheer hell of it, I choose the following:

> -Now My Heart Is Full
> -I'd Love To
> -I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday

> There's probably more but I'm feeling a little lonely because my
> girlfriend has gone home for the night.

> Wonder what Ben Hollis would think?

> What about "Skin Storm" That's pretty erotic, I
> think...

I was about to say "Skin Storm" as well. Hmmm...Alsatian Cousin, perhaps?? Oh, I dunno.. For some strange reason I find "Sing Your Life" erotic, but only the kroq version....I just can't explain so I won't even try to..

Morrissey: International Playboy
manchester.gif

Re: ah dont worry neither do i!

> I surprised to see cuddling couples at that Morrissey gig I went
> to. Standing there in each others' arms, enraptured by the
> music. Weird.

Might i add I dislike those people very much! (HATE is too strong of a word:) Of course the only reason im saying that is because I was jealous.. hehe . Secretly i think its kind of cute.

Oh but Anyway Ive always thought I'd love to, Jack the ripper, lifeguard sleeping -(PleaseDontaskwhy), Skin storm of course, to be kind of erotic/romantic etc ect..

and The most romantic Smiths song Is THere is a light' Some people may not think so but i find it horribly romantic..

Re: The couples come from Hell...Oh yes they do!

> Might i add I dislike those people very much! (HATE is too
> strong of a word:) Of course the only reason im saying that is
> because I was jealous.. hehe . Secretly i think its kind of
> cute.

> Oh but Anyway Ive always thought I'd love to, Jack the ripper,
> lifeguard sleeping -(PleaseDontaskwhy), Skin storm of course, to
> be kind of erotic/romantic etc ect..

> and The most romantic Smiths song Is THere is a light' Some
> people may not think so but i find it horribly romantic..

There is a light that never goes out is one of the greatest love songs ever written. Anyone who cannot understand this should have their ears cut off and have a saline solution poured into the bloody gaping hole. That of course is just my personal oppinion!

Oh and the couples they're f.ckin ubiquitous, everywhere you turn, they make me wanna hurl. Open displays of schnookums and cookiecakes should be made highly illegal - punishable by death on sight. Ugh, I have to go take a bath now just thinking about it makes me feel unclean. Ok round it up or take it where the nice people can't see, you're making the children wince and you've put the Vicar right off her icecream! (I'll tell you the only thing worse - going out with someone then discovering they wanna get all kookie and cutsiepie with you. I mean, COME ON, anyone who so much as read a couple of my posts here would know better than that, never mind someone who met me in the flesh!)

It's not that I dislike Heterosexuals I just wish they wouldn't do it where I can see.

THE SOLUTION!!!

Bottle your piss carry it with you and throw it at them, even if it desn't stop them it will make them smell of wee and everyone will turn on them and chase them into the nearest old folkes home where they will be able to blend in undetected! Ha ha hah ha ha...

Back
Top Bottom