It shockes me time and time again how nasty people get on here!

A

Andy Ison

Like people saying the holocaust didn't happen====try telling that to the people who had their mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters, children, friends, lovers killed in the concentration camps!!!!!
And the people who say I should be gassed in a gass chamber. Why did they say that?
Yes I have learning problems and no friends apart from Andy Rourke who I cling on to and I trust and love Andy Rourke!! but why do you want me dead? and have had threats because people know where live.
I would of probably been gassed by Nazi's because I have learning problems and comunication with people problems!
They tried to get rid of very valuble people in our society:Jewish people, Gay people, Gypsys, Disabled people, mentally ill people, people with the 'wrong' political views, people who helped hide Jews from Nazi's the list is endless... they also didn't like black people or anyone who wasn't the perfect arian what ever that is?
I know it all sounds too horrible, too cruel to be true. But sadly the holocaust did happen and it is all too real for the people who servived it/lived through it and their families.

Back
Top Bottom