MM tour dates

J

JFK

Not to shit in anyone's corflakes...but those "check back soon" messages are simply style sheet place holders - typically that table holds info...the table doesn't recognize or indicate a "zero" value ie.no date...so the default, "check back" message is automactically inserted. This is simply a javascript math issue.

In the code the command, appears, along with, 02.01.05 and Check Back Soon

The table does not recognize, nor indicate "null" values, so it must display something. The listing is simply the javascript doing the only thing it's designed to do....list data in the appropriate columns.

What you are seeing is default.

Now, the dirty part of this is the fact that MM has yet to address this issue directly...and why? Because they garner MASS sight views due to this glitch. They understand this...which is why they let it ride.

If you want to be heard....stop visiting the site altogether. It's a code default that's now turned into dirty dealings.

This is all just my opion of course.

JFK

It begs the question, why didn't they just post a message in the tour section saying something like "no current dates scheduled."

I looked at the code too. Yuck. They are getting lots of traffic from it though.

Oh well.

How're the conspiracy theories regarding your death coming, JFK?

> It begs the question, why didn't they just post a message in the tour
> section saying something like "no current dates scheduled."

> I looked at the code too. Yuck. They are getting lots of traffic from it
> though.

> Oh well.

> How're the conspiracy theories regarding your death coming, JFK?

If you promise not to tell...I'm actually living on the actual island that was the basis for the series Gilligan's island...the old one, not the reality show.

Anyway...I'm here with Jim Morrisson, Jimmy Hoffa, Elvis and Tupac Shakur. We're planning a come back tour. Jimmy Of course will handle ticket sales and event staff, while I deal with PR.

Don't tell anyone...

> Not to shit in anyone's corflakes...but those "check back soon"
> messages are simply style sheet place holders - typically that table holds
> info...the table doesn't recognize or indicate a "zero" value
> ie.no date...so the default, "check back" message is
> automactically inserted. This is simply a javascript math issue.

> In the code the command, appears, along with, 02.01.05 and Check Back
> Soon The table does not recognize, nor indicate "null" values,
> so it must display something. The listing is simply the javascript doing
> the only thing it's designed to do....list data in the appropriate
> columns.

> What you are seeing is default.

> Now, the dirty part of this is the fact that MM has yet to address this
> issue directly...and why? Because they garner MASS sight views due to this
> glitch. They understand this...which is why they let it ride.

> If you want to be heard....stop visiting the site altogether. It's a code
> default that's now turned into dirty dealings.

> This is all just my opion of course.

> JFK

Does anyone know when the "check back" message first went online...viewing web traffic stats for MM now...curious...

> Does anyone know when the "check back" message first went
> online...viewing web traffic stats for MM now...curious...

i'm pretty sure it was the day after the dublin gig.

Elvis is there too?!? Holy shiznit. (I KNEW Tupac was there, but I am surprised about Elvis.)

As far as your question about when the "check back soon" went up, it was sometime between the Dublin gig and the 22nd.

Oh well...

If you find anything out, along with Earhart's whereabouts (since you didn't mention that she was on the island), let me know!

(Harumph, well, I didn't want to go to any gigs in Feb. anyway -- so THERE, MM! Actually, no, yes, I did, please put some dates up MM! Pretty please?)

Back
Top Bottom