Just another conspiracy theory

B

Bunker Soldier

Just a thought and purely hypothetical of course but what with all the speculation about who is who here an old theory of mine nags at me.(at the risk of having my profile blocked again,hehe)

There is no need for ip masking programs etc to avoid discovery if you have access to two or more computers.A main pc and a lap top for example on two different phone lines.I strongly suspect that someone here not connected with the current speculation has been doing so for years.In their case though they had use of up to four computers,their own,their parents,a library pc and an internet cafe one.What with the new registration requirements here though that possibly takes two off the list.In addition I know that my council at least has put a filter on all library pc`s to stop anyone getting access to chatrooms/discussion forums etc and that includes Morrissey Solo.(I know because I tried an experiment recently)Of course too,this person couldnt talk to them selves or play their various characters with different Ip addresses in real time because all the computers were remote from each other.They could but there would be significant time lag so couldnt respond quickly on the same threads.Anyone can do it using the same pc but the mods and site owner would know.Having two (or more) computers in the same room however then anything is possible.Good fun too no doubt.

Perhaps the person I am thinking of has since upgraded their capability and more importantly if someone else (or several) is doing now doing it.Would explain a lot....Now how can this hypothesis be put to the test?

Still,it`s just one of my wild conspiracy theories plucked out of thin air.You never know I might be seeing Reds under my bed next.

> Just a thought and purely hypothetical of course but what with all the
> speculation about who is who here an old theory of mine nags at me.(at the
> risk of having my profile blocked again,hehe)

> There is no need for ip masking programs etc to avoid discovery if you
> have access to two or more computers.A main pc and a lap top for example
> on two different phone lines.I strongly suspect that someone here not
> connected with the current speculation has been doing so for years.In
> their case though they had use of up to four computers,their own,their
> parents,a library pc and an internet cafe one.What with the new
> registration requirements here though that possibly takes two off the
> list.In addition I know that my council at least has put a filter on all
> library pc`s to stop anyone getting access to chatrooms/discussion forums
> etc and that includes Morrissey Solo.(I know because I tried an experiment
> recently)Of course too,this person couldnt talk to them selves or play
> their various characters with different Ip addresses in real time because
> all the computers were remote from each other.They could but there would
> be significant time lag so couldnt respond quickly on the same
> threads.Anyone can do it using the same pc but the mods and site owner
> would know.Having two (or more) computers in the same room however then
> anything is possible.Good fun too no doubt.

> Perhaps the person I am thinking of has since upgraded their capability
> and more importantly if someone else (or several) is doing now doing
> it.Would explain a lot....Now how can this hypothesis be put to the test?

> Still,it`s just one of my wild conspiracy theories plucked out of thin
> air.You never know I might be seeing Reds under my bed next.

BLIMEY!

good theory methinks, but i don't think the mods themselves know who these days ,all i know is that one truly evil person known by all is playing a rather dangerous game and if they're not carefull they're gonna get found out pretty soon either that or they're in it far too deep to retract ,i personallly think that they've taken this as far as it could go and should know where and when to stop ,i know this is very cryptic Archie but that's all i'm saying for now ,once i've gathered all the info needed i'll be making a statment so if i were them i'd be scared shitless.

And.....

there is another possibilty too.Two people on remote computers are in contact by phone and one is telling the other what and when to post so the ip`s are different.That would usually have to be a regular and someone unknown to the board although variations on that theme could be achieved.

I know that some here phone a friend to come on line and help if they are having any bother on the board (at least 2 people do,but probably more)so the remote computer theory is entirely plausible along with (and even included in) the multiple computers in the same room theory.

As I say though,it`s just a thought.