Ian Curtis Tribute Planned: Of Interest To Morrissey Fans

M

Mrs Merton

With all the talk of Morrissey's birthday, it's worthwhile remembering that May 18 saw the 20th anniversary of Ian Curtis' death.

Curtis was a kindly, gentle man who loved all people around him. He was always in the best of health and one would always find him in good spirits.

If anybody was the life and soul of the party, then Ian Curtis was.

He died so that Joy Division could cease and become the far superior New Order.

A tribute album (yes another!) is being planned at the moment. It will feature The Charlatans, Hefner, Pearl Jam and Depeche Mode. (More to be confirmed). They will be giving their unique interpretations of some of the highlights of Joy Division's back caralogue.

I believe it's titled "Hanging A Fit--A Tribute To Ian Curtis"

I await its release with bated breath and a sore neck.

Ian Curtis: a gentleman

Re: Ian Curtis Tribute and the know it all's that believe so

It's also worthwhile to note you do not know dipple$hit about Ian Curtis, joy Division or New order dip$hit.

The only thing you know about Joy division is that cool "love will (break) us apart"..it's "tear" you jackass! Look shuckleknuckle, stop reading Hit parader and pretending you know $hit about $hit. So f.uckoff, bend over and realize that your end comes in the form of a metal easten bat you big fat d-ickhead.

no smiles here

> Curtis was a kindly, gentle man who loved all people around him.
> He was always in the best of health and one would always find
> him in good spirits.

He didn't care for his wife nor his own daughter ! He would never spend time with them, + he'd be afraid to pick his daughter up. His daughter would call out for him, what'd he do ? Just sat there + became disturbed all over. Yeah, quite gentle there- he loved everyone around him, that's why he avoided his family as much as he could, and so he did.

Best health eh ? That's why he shook all about on the floor once a while, and hung himself...Soo healthy, healthy man ! whoo. Oh..and don't worry, we all cower in the corner for 3-4 hours, it's very healthy to do that.

> If anybody was the life and soul of the party, then Ian Curtis
> was.

... Right.

> He died so that Joy Division could cease and become the far
> superior New Order.

So you're saying he died (from his own crazy hands) on purpose so the left over three could form New Order ? Get off the sharpie markers you simple minded rat.

> Ian Curtis: a gentleman

Shut up. I'd rather you stick to eating junk food than to talk about music.

the chicken stops here

> With all the talk of Morrissey's birthday, it's worthwhile
> remembering that May 18 saw the 20th anniversary of Ian Curtis'
> death.

> Curtis was a kindly, gentle man who loved all people around him.
> He was always in the best of health and one would always find
> him in good spirits.

> If anybody was the life and soul of the party, then Ian Curtis
> was.

> He died so that Joy Division could cease and become the far
> superior New Order.

> A tribute album (yes another!) is being planned at the moment.
> It will feature The Charlatans, Hefner, Pearl Jam and Depeche
> Mode. (More to be confirmed). They will be giving their unique
> interpretations of some of the highlights of Joy Division's back
> caralogue.

> I believe it's titled "Hanging A Fit--A Tribute To Ian
> Curtis"

> I await its release with bated breath and a sore neck.

> Ian Curtis: a gentleman

What the f.ck have they been feeding you? Now where shall I start, there is so much insipid, wiltering, noncing crap that all togther this post is tantamount to voilence on the eyes not to mention the brain. You all the fun and thrill of the morgue git.

What do you do in your spare time? Develop illfounded irrational rubbish on every topic under the sun before feeling the need to projectile vomit it all onto some unsuspecting international posters!!

look spam face what would be logical is to post this on a - JOY DIVISION - message board you cross-eyed twit. What the catholic pederast does Iain Curtis's death have to do with Morrissey's birthdate?! Spacker!!

All this live life and be happy rubbish THE MAN HANGED HIMSELF now I don't know about anyone else but I'd not shimmy around the shrub before saying hhhmmmmmmmmmm well now that must have made him at least a little mentally under the weather.

now go away and bait that breath whilst I for one pray it is never released, well, not until oxygen starvation has induced a prolonged and painful terminal epileptic fit in your chicken sh1t brain!!

You people have no sense of irony, sarcasm or humour

Could you not see that was a wind-up?

Re: You people have no sense of irony, sarcasm or humour

> Could you not see that was a wind-up?

Oops. sorry. well it is kind of hard to tell when one is being sarcastic on the internet, for all you see are words so you don't hear the tone of it.

^_^

--- >>

Re: Humor? Where?

Wind-up? Someone lost the key.
The humor is missing. Only poor taste remains.

> A tribute album (yes another!) is being planned at the moment.
> It will feature The Charlatans, Hefner, Pearl Jam and Depeche
> Mode. (More to be confirmed).

I love Hefner. They are so funny and so sincere (unlike you).

it's all our fault

We thought you were making a tasteless joke at the expense of an unfortunate man. Stupid, stupid us.

Re: You people have no sense of irony, sarcasm or humour

Re: YOU have no sense of irony, sarcasm or humour

Back
Top Bottom