Boz Boorer comments on Morrissey's sexuality (sort of).

G

greasetea

In an e-mail sent to me by Boz Boorer:

" Hey you beef jerky show off...ha ha that makes you a jerkoff because you are a jerk and you turn people off awww yeah, score one for the Bozzer.

But I did want to comment on everyone's foolishness of commenting about everybody's particularly's one's own gay demeanor of the fact beknowst if onec an but Morrissey will not say it. I will say that morrissey is not gay, I mean you will not have to be a detective nor one needs to have a degree in almost scienter knowledge if one benign can almost want the rosary beads But Morrissey is not GAY, LOOK AT HIM, He is white, he is a white Irish decendent, not gay, c'mon..and if he was, who cares, i love evreybody's nationalismistic originism organism..I mean um...you know, the races of humans in earth.

But if MOZ-Dawg bIzwatch (alain taught me how to jump the cribs-yo-Thong song and no scrubs) was a homo (I hate using the term @#!!!s because thats awafully badly horrible)then i would hate him. Yuckeee, how can one man like a another man..oogies googies. But Morrissey is not gay he's of Irish decent people!

I will write you again Greasetea if morrissey doesn't kick me in the ghoulies again..."

Wow, whats going on with Boz? Oh well hang the DJ guys.

Back
Top Bottom