FAO:Magpie

• Thread starter kestrel in the well
  • Start date
K

kestrel in the well

Darling,

What you'll need to do is register your name with an email. 'Magpie' sadly is gone forever so you'll have to be 'Magpie loves Moet' or something equally charming like 'Magpie missed another flight' register your new handle with the gmail invite I sent you. Then you'll have to create a user profile.
I must warn you though, not all m-solo-ers are as hospitable or for that matter as hilarious as the likes of you and i, but thats ok, YOU A strong ass bitch and will do just fine on here.
by the way, i've moved - you can reach me at the Moz-Solo big brother house. the bookmaker thinks im gonna get kicked out on account of my perviness but you know what my stockings are packed and my money is offshore... so kick me out! see if a single feather is ruffled...

another glass then?

your loving sister,

Kestrel

> You often hear that "blood is thicker than water". Well I've got both of them coming out of my arse at the moment, and to be perfectly honest I can't feel any difference.
> another glass then?

> your loving sister,

> Kestrel

very confusing reply,sir. but if in fact what you posted is happening, might i encourage you to call a doctor?

best,
kestrel

Re: reply

Is there a doctor in the house??? Fug it. I went against your advice, and decided on rockin' the Red Stripe tonight. We shall see where it goes... Out the door, but never a whore:

S.N.

> very confusing reply,sir. but if in fact what you posted is happening,
> might i encourage you to call a doctor?

> best,
> kestrel

pic243107.jpg

Re: reply

if in fact he is bleeding from both ends then i sincerely hope that he seek medical attention immed.
back from the shop with a 1/2 dozen beyond sevens placed discreetly on the nightstand. i might be a perv. but at least im a planned parenthood kind of perv. not too stoked about seeing him tho lets face it i make a much better lover than girlfriend...

its a shame you cant come tomorrow. it is always so much fun and i mean it. i am not the kind of girl who used the word casually... have a great time 2 nite and be safe..

xx
l.k

> Is there a doctor in the house??? Fug it. I went against your advice, and
> decided on rockin' the Red Stripe tonight. We shall see where it goes...
> Out the door, but never a whore:

> S.N.