Pictures of our moz friends!!

K

Kakarot

Howdy moz friends,
I remember in the past one of the people that post on here saying something about pictures...
I thought it was a lovely idea and i am going to do it....

so if any of you have a picture of yourself and you want other moz fans to be able to see you send them to me and i will put them on my web site for all to see....so if your interested send them too
[email protected]
and if you want to have your pic up and you don't have a scanned one email me and I will see what i can do...i am not going to waste my time with this unless i get more then 10 people...

and for those that have sent me there pictures already email me if you do not want me to post them...or if you have a specific one you want me to put up...
thanx you friends,

Ben

I don't think it's a bad idea at all ben... I know other sites and chat rooms that do the same thing... I'm all for your idea... I like to put a face to a name myself... makes the discussion a little more personable.
EA¿ Howdy moz friends,¿ I remember in the past one of the people that post on here¿ saying something about pictures...¿ I thought it was a lovely idea and i am going to do it....¿ so if any of you have a picture of yourself and you want other¿ moz fans to be able to see you send them to me and i will put¿ them on my web site for all to see....so if your interested send¿ them too¿ [email protected]¿ and if you want to have your pic up and you don't have a scanned¿ one email me and I will see what i can do...i am not going to¿ waste my time with this unless i get more then 10 people...¿ and for those that have sent me there pictures already email me¿ if you do not want me to post them...or if you have a specific¿ one you want me to put up...¿ thanx you friends,¿ Ben

> I don't think it's a bad idea at all ben... I know other sites¿ and chat rooms that do the same thing... I'm all for your¿ idea... I like to put a face to a name myself... makes the¿ discussion a little more personable.¿ EA

Yes, and gives us more personal stuff to attack each other on when in flame wars. = )

I'll post my photo if others do.

> Howdy moz friends,¿ I remember in the past one of the people that post on here¿ saying something about pictures...¿ I thought it was a lovely idea and i am going to do it....¿ so if any of you have a picture of yourself and you want other¿ moz fans to be able to see you send them to me and i will put¿ them on my web site for all to see....so if your interested send¿ them too¿ [email protected]¿ and if you want to have your pic up and you don't have a scanned¿ one email me and I will see what i can do...i am not going to¿ waste my time with this unless i get more then 10 people...¿ and for those that have sent me there pictures already email me¿ if you do not want me to post them...or if you have a specific¿ one you want me to put up...¿ thanx you friends,¿ Ben

i would love to pitch in for some help.. i do graphic designing at work. and if you need help laying out the page. or some graphic design.. email me.. i dont everything about html but i would love to contribute..

nhon

> i would love to pitch in for some help.. i do graphic designing¿ at work. and if you need help laying out the page. or some¿ graphic design.. email me.. i dont everything about html but i¿ would love to contribute..¿ nhon

I draw, would a drawing count? Don't have recent pictures unless you want baby pics.

Sure, I'd love to participate. Plus, it gives a more personal approach to the whole discussion board thing. Please, let me know if you decide to follow through with the idea.

> Yes, and gives us more personal stuff to attack each other on¿ when in flame wars. = )¿ I'll post my photo if others do.
I did... does that count?
EA

Brilliant idea Ben!!
BUT...Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!
Is my hair okay? Are my eyes too blurry? Do i look stupid? etc. etc.
Could i cope with the whole world seeing my flaws?.....I'm very sensitive you know....

Update jamoches

ok friends,
for this to work you all have to actually send me your pictures...

we all have things we don't like about oourselves..but it doesn't matter send me your pics!

i don't know about help with the design once i get the page up if people have any idea then plaease email them to me
Ben

Back
Top Bottom