Boz presents his David Tseng and his Tsongs of Tsummer awards

G

greasetea

In an e-mail sent to me by Boz..again

Hey all you kewl moe daddy ya'll Bozzites! It is I, master of the stairmaster..awwww shiggs...Bobby BOZ-T Boorer.

Das right, no scrubs, no scrubs kawz the Boz is naughty by nature and def jam cool!!!

As you can tell A-Dawg has been teaching me to hang like the neighborhood and white men can jump over the crib yes? But enough kibbles and jibba it's time for my David Tsend awards:

1. Best Morrissey rumor on the board: Morrissey was going to do-it with Johnny Depp.

2. Best Poster: Jaded Moz Fan, he's a right ol' dawggie

3. Best Song to listen to while reading this board: Heaven 17's "SUnset Down"..man they are like so cool..so cool that they rate a 17 (heh heh) out of 10..boooya BOZ!

4. Best Type of Fans: The fat goths. It's so cool that they reprezant a paradox..all sad but they still gots time to shove a hamboigy down they's throats YO!

and...(SPICKLEZ DRUMROLL)

5. Coolest member in the band: YO YO MA! awwww shizzzbot, can you stand and deliver? Can you miami vice tha' place? Can you Russel Crowe my bizzwatch? I say no, cause Boz be in the HOZ!

end of e-mail.

God, I thought I had problems.

Re: I elect this song to listen to while reading this board

Utah Saints "New Dreaming 81-82-83-84". And don't bother writing your nonsense violence you beeyotch!

Back
Top Bottom