Boz Boorer arrested for battery and assault

G

greasetea

Musician arrested during performance
by Beau Nohumor

Those who wish to hug Morrissey during live performances should consider wearing a construction helmet before proceeding. Apparently someone forgot to tell guitarist Boz Boorer that during concerts, it is usual for the lead singer to be bombarded by hugs.

Unfortunately for one fan, he was met with a single crash of a guitar on the forehead while trying to embrace the wrinkled faced one.

"It was so wicky wicky man, totaly straight out of Compton," lead saxophonist Alain WHyte stated. "It was total thug life yo, gotta give my props to tha' Boz-dawg!"

After the fan dropped to his knees after losing his bladder, Morrissey continued singing "Everyday is like Sunday" without as so much as a hiss. Boz on the other hand, with no guitar now, proceeded by playing air guitar and doing the macarena.

Apparently the last straw was when Boz Boorer grabbed the stools of the unconscious fan and began flinging them all over himself while running manically all over the stage screaming "no scrubs, no scrubs you fools, sister i am a poet ha ha ha ah ha ah."

Morrissey then growled and kicked Boz in the testicles and allowed New Mexico's finest to arrest him.

"Sayanora, menorah, sumo and dreidel..japanese and jewish, Jewpanese or Japewish!!!!" Boz exclaimed when asked for a comment.

On a side note Johnny Marr went over to Alain's bleeding finger and prperly healed it with a gentle, albeit bright, touch. Phone home indeed.

Choke on your own cummm!!!!

F-U-C-K you Greasetea!!!!!! swallow my @#!!! and digest it and reject it in your small intestine, you poor excuse for false bravado!!!! here some of your own medicine...why dont you grab your ideal sized cock and wrap it around your throat, you piece of s-h-i-t!!!! since you are well lubed, have Antonio Sabato slide all over your body and cum in your throat...then @#!!! it out, senselessly, and produce your dichotic amphibian, you frikken toad!!!! get the f-u-c-k out of the site, you creative energy has expired since november!!!!

Re: Choke on your own cummm!!!!

> F-U-C-K you Greasetea!!!!!! swallow my @#!!! and digest it and
> reject it in your small intestine, you poor excuse for false
> bravado!!!! here some of your own medicine...why dont you grab
> your ideal sized cock and wrap it around your throat, you piece
> of s-h-i-t!!!! since you are well lubed, have Antonio Sabato
> slide all over your body and cum in your throat...then @#!!!
> it out, senselessly, and produce your dichotic amphibian, you
> frikken toad!!!! get the f-u-c-k out of the site, you creative
> energy has expired since november!!!!

Well, well, Mr. grumpy certainly came round to your house last night and pissed in the sugar, now din't he!

I think you have entered into the spirit of things marvelously with this almost outpouring. But I question the request that Greasetea leaves. Ha, Ha, tea - leaves! Well slapping myself in the face and pulling myself together. WHOOOoopppsi! Pumpkin time... (Come here you little mices oh no my shoe my shoe my fu.cking shoe.)

Re: Choke on your own cummm!!!!

Somehow I don't think a Morrissey site is the place for you, you'de be far more at home at Stileproject or Rotten.com or some similar such schlok shock site.

cat.gif

Re: Bee's Knees, thank you for your interest in the greasetea fan club

As for taking my own medicine you twit, that was about as deadly as a sugarcube. But thanks again for your interest, a badge and a poster ill be sent immediately..up your bloodied, k-y jelly leaking asshole you filcher.

Re: You are sick NM

> sick sick sick

Yes, but greasetea also has lots of other good points too!
Depravity, disfunctionality, a lewd and graphic imagination... marvellous a real breath of fresh air.

Back
Top Bottom