grim, you WILL be reported to the police for FRAUD, nice try, GU bidding on it to get it over 3 thou

hugh, last night, saying it was real too, how obvious can you be, wait for the fraud squad knock!

oh no please, hee hee, loser, it's fkin mopy trying to fleece decent folk

Let's see when the fraud squad come by, as if you'd have the bottle! But what exactly do you think they'd say to a scam to stop a scammer, just try & get back your fees ha ha, oh & what do you think ebay will make of you trying to use them for your scam eh? Sucker, why don't you go fleece some old ladies by selling cliff's underpants. Good Luck! I'll autograph them for you, hee hee.
proper bo, my arse.

do you think grim & gu are ignoring me cos they know Hugh is andrea & know he's not in tonight?

Re: oh no please, hee hee, loser, it's fkin mopy trying to fleece decent folk

> Let's see when the fraud squad come by, as if you'd have the bottle! But
> what exactly do you think they'd say to a scam to stop a scammer, just try
> & get back your fees ha ha, oh & what do you think ebay will make
> of you trying to use them for your scam eh? Sucker, why don't you go
> fleece some old ladies by selling cliff's underpants. Good Luck! I'll
> autograph them for you, hee hee.
> proper bo, my arse.

nice try, but why would GU bid on it? if she doesn't pay she would get
a negative on a 100 percent perfect ID!

You haven't thought it though have you?

If someone does pay over 3 grand for that, you WILL get the fraud squad at your door

You have absolutely NO shame, everyone can see it's your auction

We'll see if when GU wins....she gets a negative on her perfect ID.....

i suspect she won't

and that fees won't be paid and the seller (i.e. YOU) will be no longer registered

you've been caught with your disabled arm in the cookie jar garry

Is that true???Grim & GU,Shame on you!!That's low down & dirty!

really LOL! and i've been registering all your variations on andy i too, lol sorry!

ian, look it's simple do you think a 34 feedback is worth however much it's 'going to cost you? Course it is. I can get 34 in a week, if she needs it.
So your bollix'd haha!
'You Are The Fraud' & you've been sussed!
Call the cops!

> nice try, but why would GU bid on it? if she doesn't pay she would get
> a negative on a 100 percent perfect ID!

> You haven't thought it though have you?

> If someone does pay over 3 grand for that, you WILL get the fraud squad at
> your door

> You have absolutely NO shame, everyone can see it's your auction

> We'll see if when GU wins....she gets a negative on her perfect ID.....

> i suspect she won't

> and that fees won't be paid and the seller (i.e. YOU) will be no longer
> registered

> you've been caught with your disabled arm in the cookie jar garry

kinnel ian is that the best you can do? Are you on the sherry (cookin)?

> ian, look it's simple do you think a 34 feedback is worth however much
> it's 'going to cost you? Course it is. I can get 34 in a week, if she
> needs it.
> So your bollix'd haha!
> 'You Are The Fraud' & you've been sussed!
> Call the cops!

yes, call the cops, they will know the case in question garry, and that's a promise

"andrea" hasn't posted tonight, it was me playing with the s&g lot's puny minds! lol

s'ok ian cock, I'll be in, don't send 'em round before 10a.m. though, I fancy a bit of a lie in. My Moz bob hat still hasn't arrived, it's cowd owt there now, so when can I expect it? Anymore mozmats left, I think they'd make great 'snow shoes', how's that for another money spinner for you? Or why don't you try flogging your flasher mac on ebay next time, oh but make sure you say it belonged to 'Morrissey'*!
Good Luck!

*in the small print it should read 'billy morrissey' (your old school bully, who might have been 3 years younger than you but still beat the shit out of you every day)

> yes, call the cops, they will know the case in question garry, and that's
> a promise

i mean you NO ARM! you'll be safe in the showers in prison garry, very safe, ewwwww!

ian like you think anyone who's been on here for more than a week can't 'read' your shite

oh oh I wonder who it is?
Even the Americans can tell your 'accent' now. You are not a master of disguise you are just full of shit, in fact you are a disappointment, you use to occasionally make me 'Chuckle' brother but now you've lost it!
I was safe in the showers before, do you know how difficult it is to actually get a shower in prison? (after the first one that is, on being imprisoned), I doubt you do, but I do. Whilst in Walton I only got the initial shower, I did request more btw, but they always said "later", later just like you, all gob but no action.

you've been caught out garry, like a wounded animal you will try anything, check the ip's from peter

ober three gwand gawwy, someone GENUINE, not your fat, poor, badly bleached whale!

exposed not so 'clebber' now eh ian/nappa?

he said he'd call the cops, he lied! HaHa mopy the wimp. Nappa the nutter! Crimestopper the Grim stopper (not) HaHa!

*save as mopy*

we haven't seen if someone genuine bids yet have we? don't be premature garry, ahem!

do you think your shyster tricks...

will work, everyone who gives a toss is watching the top of the board, now go read, whilst you still have your freedom, only a couple of days to go before you get the BANG BANG BANG cock.

*save as mopy*

Back
Top Bottom