A request from Iraq...

J

JC

Hello all,

I am writing you from Iraq. I desperately wanted to see Morrissey but was, obviously, unable to. Also, I won’t get a chance to listen to any of the new singles (including Redondo Beach and the other new songs he played) until I get back to the states next year. As a favor and donation to a fellow MozHead, would anyone be able to send me any of the concerts on DVD? I know that there are some around but I can’t download any of them from these government computers. All I have is my portable DVD player, which seems to be a soldier’s way of dealing with this fu.cking mess over here.

If you can do this for me, please leave your email and I will send you my address over here.

Greatly, greatly appreciated.

JC

Are you serious don't ever visit this site again dog of war.
The music of Smiths and Moz it's far from people like you.

> Hello all,

> I am writing you from Iraq. I desperately wanted to see Morrissey but was,
> obviously, unable to. Also, I won’t get a chance to listen to any of the
> new singles (including Redondo Beach and the other new songs he played)
> until I get back to the states next year. As a favor and donation to a
> fellow MozHead, would anyone be able to send me any of the concerts on
> DVD? I know that there are some around but I can’t download any of them
> from these government computers. All I have is my portable DVD player,
> which seems to be a soldier’s way of dealing with this fu.cking mess over
> here.

> If you can do this for me, please leave your email and I will send you my
> address over here.

> Greatly, greatly appreciated.

> JC

Look, I agree that the way the coalition went about “occupying” Iraq might not have been everyone’s choice of action, BUT, what is going on over here, with the reconstruction, is unbelievable. They are getting tons and tons of free quality of life enhancing projects. Not to mention that thousands of nationals are being employed and getting paid what before they can only dream of. Children are getting schools, etcetera. Do you think that we kill people because we want to? Think about stupid ass.

I’m not going to sit here and argue with a Neanderthal such as yourself, but if that baby in the picture that you posted earlier comes out half as stupid as you, god help him/her.

HAHAHA!Nice comeback JC!Keep up the good work in Iraq.

ASSHOLES!

Are you all mental, Someone who likes Moz post a message and simply because this person's from Irak (Idon't care he/she is really from Irak) all these remarks are thrown at him/her. I mean do you realise people in irak have had bombs falling over their head thanks to ruthless american and british policy. Please do not post such nonense on this board. Anybody in the world is entitled to apprceiate Moz's music. Music is universal (I don't mind to sound corny here!)We're not under nazi regime for god's sake!

JC, believe me you're doing a very good job up there!
Morrissey would adore you for doing so and whatever people say, stay your brilliant self and shoot your shot.Wonder? Is Sadam still producing nuclear weapons? And that coalition, right! Bush will shove you all de tasty turkeys. HAPPY X-MAS and STAY WHERE YOU ARE!

> Look, I agree that the way the coalition went about “occupying” Iraq might
> not have been everyone’s choice of action, BUT, what is going on over
> here, with the reconstruction, is unbelievable. They are getting tons and
> tons of free quality of life enhancing projects. Not to mention that
> thousands of nationals are being employed and getting paid what before
> they can only dream of. Children are getting schools, etcetera. Do you
> think that we kill people because we want to? Think about stupid ass.

> I’m not going to sit here and argue with a Neanderthal such as yourself,
> but if that baby in the picture that you posted earlier comes out half as
> stupid as you, god help him/her.

http://www.georgewbush.org/

Need I question the IQ of this individual? His messages say it all.

Dude leave your e-mail add here and I will contact you. I have what you covet and am more than willing to help. Don't be shy, do be careful!!!

Wait, dvd nadda, but I can get you a disc with any and all new songs you need. I disagree with the war but appreciate your efforts to do what you think is right. Bush is a shitbag in my books but even you dig him (or don't) no arguements needed. If you can play cdr's I'll do you right!

Shouldn't you be killing innocent Iraqis instead of mucking about on a music website.

YOUR ARSENAL MAKES ME SICK JC!

pic237446.jpg

for JC

JC, email me your address, and i will send you both CD/DVD of songs and shows.
cheers and keep safe.

Re: Is that Julian Lennon?

John Charles Julian Lennon? leave Italy and the internet and come back to France my son!

> Hello all,

> I am writing you from Iraq. I desperately wanted to see Morrissey but was,
> obviously, unable to. Also, I won’t get a chance to listen to any of the
> new singles (including Redondo Beach and the other new songs he played)
> until I get back to the states next year. As a favor and donation to a
> fellow MozHead, would anyone be able to send me any of the concerts on
> DVD? I know that there are some around but I can’t download any of them
> from these government computers. All I have is my portable DVD player,
> which seems to be a soldier’s way of dealing with this fu.cking mess over
> here.

> If you can do this for me, please leave your email and I will send you my
> address over here.

> Greatly, greatly appreciated.

> JC

Dear JC,

If you're for real (which, I'm sorry, is always in doubt on this board), contact the Theo van goh Martyrs Brigade, who would be delighted to help a brave soldier risking his life to defeat the forces of islamic-fascism.

Send further instructions to [email protected] on how you'd like to be helped.

Best wishes,

Theo van Gogh Martyrs Brigade

JC: pay no attention to these small, hateful people. See my message below and i'll hook you up with

I'll hook you up with any Moz stuff you want that I can get for ya.

JC is helping create a new democracy in this world, while you are nothing but an asswhipe