A request from Iraq...

Always amuses me when someone thinks they're smart and are really dumb

This is an international forum. Iraq is spelled "Irak" in some languages and some parts of the world. Get a clue, Magoo.

Thanks ElBoydelz. You are a true MozHead...

Thanks Man. I usually don't make these kind of requests but the only songs that I was able to get were a couple of old Smith tunes from some other dude's mp3 player.

Beleive me, the monotonous routine over here just wants to make you go crazy. You need a little escape once in a while and that is were my friends like you help.

You can reach me at [email protected]

We'll chat later.

Again, thanks.

> Need I question the IQ of this individual? His messages say it all.

That dude (argykrav) is from Greece. Didn't expect anything more. Stay safe.

Re: ASSHOLES!

he is an american soldier in iraq, not a citizen of iraq.

on this subject: as an american, i cannot look down on someone purely because they are fighting in iraq, although i do not agree with the war. i know many young men and women who ended up over there for stupid reasons (on their own part, but still), such as many that could not otherwise afford to go to college and joined the military because they would be able to finance their education, and did not expect to have to deal with a war during their time of service. it is a gamble that they lost, and i do have some sympathy for them as many of them signed up when they were very young.

my boyfriend is currently on a plane to iraq as he works for a band who will be performing at the bases over the holidays. it makes me just horribly nervous, as the news is pretty grim lately. but he feels the same way as me, that although he doesn't agree with the war, you can support the individual soldiers as people without necessarily supporting the war. and they hope to make things a little easier for homesick men and women over the holidays. JC, perhaps you will see the show?

i wish i had some moz dvd's to send to you. did you pick up the new cd/dvd release of YOTQ? i have some live bootleg cd's (just sound, no video) from years ago that i would be happy to burn and send to you if you're interested.

> Are you all mental, Someone who likes Moz post a message and simply
> because this person's from Irak (Idon't care he/she is really from Irak)
> all these remarks are thrown at him/her. I mean do you realise people in
> irak have had bombs falling over their head thanks to ruthless american
> and british policy. Please do not post such nonense on this board. Anybody
> in the world is entitled to apprceiate Moz's music. Music is universal (I
> don't mind to sound corny here!)We're not under nazi regime for god's
> sake!

Re: ASSHOLES!

Hello friend,

You can email me at [email protected] and I will gove you my address. What band is your boyufriend in? I am in Baghdad. Is he coming here? If you would like some comforting thoughts to make you less nervous about Iraq, I will gladly give you my insight. As for the CD/DVD, I only have a couple of Smith tunes in MP3 format. I, as most of you, can probably sing all Smith and Moz songs without skipping a beat. However, I would love to hear or see any recent concert footage, which I was unable to attend. Believe me, not seeing Moz since 2000 and then missing this opportunity was absolutely dreadful.

Cheers.

I have to admit after all these posts that I'm in proccess to believe that George Bush will save us from harm. Amen

> That dude (argykrav) is from Greece. Didn't expect anything more. Stay
> safe.

we're talking in English here, so use English spelling

you don't suddenly switch to French halfway through a sentence, do you?