3d printed musical instruments?

Eric LeClair

Boy this is cool!

Apparently, they are now making something called '3d printed' guitars (I'm sure other stuff too).

They all use a special kind of material, etc. What's cool about these bad boys is you can create one using a special printer?

I mean these guitar picks and even guitaleles were made by this type of printing as well:

Has anyone heard of this kind of technology or even using it here?

Tech is one my passions as well so love to learn more about this. Music producing is now one of my passions too.

Last edited:
I've seen played with a three d printer but the coolest thing I made was a shark face letter holder. It takes forever using the one I was playing with though it was neat to watch for a moment. Never seen the instrument before but did see in the news there making three d printed motor bikes for about fifty grand. I'm more afraid of the three d printed gun that can pass through metal detectors like in that terrible nineties movie I can't think of at the moment

Id need to be a boy scout in robocops world. I will say though that I love those movies with I think part two being a really neat glimpse of how the world kinda turned out. Everything trying to privatize such as prisons police departments health care, cities pricing out anyone average with there being no middle class, conglomerates buying politicians and manipulating public opinion.art three was kinda horrible but an ok action movie I guess though kinda pointless. Also never thought I'd see the villain in robocop become red Forman. Here's the link to the fully functional three d printed motor bike

https://3dprint.com/65937/3d-printed-motorcycle/

I thought it kinda neat

Back
Top Bottom