ALAIN

D

Domestos-salad

In the name of God leave Alain alone.If he genuinely is still ill it really only concerns him and his family.How would any of us feel about having our mental health discussed by people who dont even know us personally?I certainly wouldn't be too chuffed especially if I was suffering from an illness of the kind reported on the main page,not saying Alain is mind you.Yes the Morrissey camp haven't helped by keeping such a tight lid on things;this only has facilitated rumour mongering.As for Alain, well only time will tell the real truth but is it really any of our concern what goes on in his private life?Course I'd love to know whats up but at the end of the day its not my business.I adore Alain,wish him well and do hope to see him back at some point,maybe even The Point!!!!

> In the name of God leave Alain alone.If he genuinely is still ill it
> really only concerns him and his family.How would any of us feel about
> having our mental health discussed by people who dont even know us
> personally?I certainly wouldn't be too chuffed especially if I was
> suffering from an illness of the kind reported on the main page,not saying
> Alain is mind you.Yes the Morrissey camp haven't helped by keeping such a
> tight lid on things;this only has facilitated rumour mongering.As for
> Alain, well only time will tell the real truth but is it really any of our
> concern what goes on in his private life?Course I'd love to know whats up
> but at the end of the day its not my business.I adore Alain,wish him well
> and do hope to see him back at some point,maybe even The Point!!!!

Here, here...Alain is a great musician but first and foremost he is a human being (although I do know musicians who I wouldn't award that acclaim..)

He has co-written some great, and with the help of Moz, very personal songs to all of us but that doesnt mean we have a right to discuss him as a person, personally.

If nothing else I think we should respect Alain's private life out thanks to him as Moz himself seems to be doing.

I think it goes without saying, he's missed, and I'm sure he knows we'd all love to see him...hopefully it won't be long.