Multiple, you annoying brat, Oye Oi vey

• Thread starter Jewish Marr and Kosherrissey
  • Start date
J

Jewish Marr and Kosherrissey

Why do you persist to plague this board? I think you need some sex, why don't you ask your co-horts, Cinderella and 'tea they seem to be as easy and cheap as you. Oy vey.
Stop making a tit of yourself, leave that to the REAL idiots.

> Why do you persist to plague this board? I think you need some
> sex, why don't you ask your co-horts, Cinderella and 'tea they
> seem to be as easy and cheap as you. Oy vey.
> Stop making a tit of yourself, leave that to the REAL idiots.

It's definitely not worth the effort. It would probably be best if we left his messages unopened. Some battles are best left unfinished, etc., etc.

peace,
hnia

link to Tarnation

> It's definitely not worth the effort. It would probably be best
> if we left his messages unopened. Some battles are best left
> unfinished, etc., etc.

> peace,
> hnia

Were oh where should I start on this delicious little pick-nick you have just spread out before me babe?

Come on then back up the point with examples, you are only supposed to use etc. when everyone knows the rest, you bleeding hearted loony lefty slut-licking twanky. Oh and it's ok to use it,ECT, on lost souls like you. Come round to mine and I'll plug you in to the national grid myself! (ECT = EST to Americans)

I'm really not taking the piss because you're f u c k ing giving it away yet again!

you scary lady..lol

Were oh where should I start..

What? I think you finished before you even began, lol

Examples: I don't owe you anything. Most of the board realize what a
waste of time it is trying to reason with your kind, so I'll resist adding tinder to the fire, slick, lol.

peace,
hnia

link to Tarnation

Re: you scary lady..lol

> Were oh where should I start..

> What? I think you finished before you even began, lol

> Examples: I don't owe you anything. Most of the board realize
> what a
> waste of time it is trying to reason with your kind, so I'll
> resist adding tinder to the fire, slick, lol.

> peace,
> hnia

Is it just me or does anybody else think greasetea and cinderella would make the perfect match?!!! Maybe greaseT could start calling himself BUTTONS!

Love and Harmony, (including the above mentioned, who may not like me but can't stop me from liking them!)
Violet. x

Re: you scary lady..lol

> Love and Harmony, (including the above mentioned, who may not
> like me but can't stop me from liking them!)

Would that were true, I tell you homicide! I know I could make you evil before you managed to make me good.

Love and dribble and mucus and kissy, kissy, wet the bed mongoloid child stuff. Cinder-c u n t i n g-I'm gonna get your first born-ella.

Oh yes, I can't quite remember who it was who said this, but, 'love peace and harmony oh very nice, very nice, very nice, but maybe in the next world...' Ring any bells for you Esmerelda?!