E/C Tickets - have you received yours?

M

milliemoo

am getting worried!

can't get through to gigs and tours....

> am getting worried!

> can't get through to gigs and tours....

Nope, I ain't got mine either....they always say 2 weeks before the gig but should make allowances for xmas post...

I think mine are at the post office i was not in to sign for them. They came on Friday.

> Nope, I ain't got mine either....they always say 2 weeks before the gig
> but should make allowances for xmas post...

They are being big feckers about it....
I rang (and by me I mean the poor sod who's credit card was used to book em) the ticketline to ask coz it was gettin a little bit late in the day and they basically said...
"ah yeah, well turns out we aren't sendin em out coz there won't be time but ye can collect em at the box office"
I live on the emerald isle though so Im sure that makes a difference but just to let you know they are like all ticket services...lazy bags o shite, so if I where you and I was gettin into a nervous, sweaty panic I'd start makin calls to them now...otherwise you might end up doin what happened to me at move...q'ing from 11 in the mornin till the box office opened late at 2.30, losing my place in the q and then havin an argument with a very spikey looking woman in a perspex, I expect bulletproof ticket booth about credit cards.
If you ring you'll probably get through to a 15 year old who will not and cannot help, the key to getting round this so I'm told is to shout at him til he starts weeping softly, seconds later his supervisor (who is 16) will come on the line and they may help.
Hope this helps.

> I think mine are at the post office i was not in to sign for them. They
> came on Friday.

Me too. I live in London.

erm i got mines about a week ago. But i am sure it will all come together in the end

got mine from seetickets on friday

and another chance to show off how wonderful they look

funnily enough, I got another 2 sets of tickets thru the post today which were only ordered last week, and they're for little britain in february 2006. for christ's sakes i'm bound to lose them months before that?

pic233502.jpg

Back
Top Bottom