morrissey's sexual life

P

patrick

i just wanted for someone to clear something up for me: Why is morrissey celebate(?)? i've heard so many things, i was just curious what the reason is.
thanks.

> i just wanted for someone to clear something up for me: Why is¿ morrissey celebate(?)? i've heard so many things, i was just¿ curious what the reason is.¿ thanks.
cuz his hand is just as good as any girl, or guy

> i just wanted for someone to clear something up for me: Why is¿ morrissey celebate(?)? i've heard so many things, i was just¿ curious what the reason is.¿ thanks.

He proclaimed his "celibacy" during his time with the Smiths; since then, he's "fallen off the wagon" a few times (from what he's said in interviews) and was rumored to have been in a relationship w/ his bodyguard in the early 90s. Since then, who knows?

As to the why, well again, in interviews, he's mentioned feeling insecure with himself and also finding sex unfulfilling and awkward.

Sex unfulfilling and awkward, please. Someone isn't doing it right...I think much of this was an aesthetic pose on Moz's part. It is consistent with the outsider status thing he does so well.

Fallen of the wagon. Sex is not an addiction.

Celibate...it is spelled celibate.

Now give me my hot glue gun or be prepared to face the consequences!

How To Make A Sex Life w/Sphagnum Moss & A Hot Glue Gun

> Sex unfulfilling and awkward, please. Someone isn't doing it¿ right...

Well, it doesn't come quite so easily for some people.... er, so to speak. Do you remember what Johnny Marr said to Nick Kent in 1985 about Morrissey's sexual "problem"?

"Personally speaking... I don't think he'd turn away from the perfect opportunity. But try and imagine the hang-ups most people have in bed. All that 'Is she enjoying it? Is there something more than this?' Confusion. Now magnify that a hundred times and you've got the beginnings of Morrissey's dilemma... But I must say that when he gets really upset, frankly I think it's just because he needs a good humping!"

No wonder Morrissey was angry with Johnny and banished Nick Kent from further interviews!

Dreamer In The Real World
sweet.jpg

> Well, it doesn't come quite so easily for some people.... er, so¿ to speak. Do you remember what Johnny Marr said to Nick Kent in¿ 1985 about Morrissey's sexual "problem"?¿ "Personally speaking... I don't think he'd turn away from¿ the perfect opportunity. But try and imagine the hang-ups most¿ people have in bed. All that 'Is she enjoying it? Is there¿ something more than this?' Confusion. Now magnify that a hundred¿ times and you've got the beginnings of Morrissey's dilemma...¿ But I must say that when he gets really upset, frankly I think¿ it's just because he needs a good humping!"¿ No wonder Morrissey was angry with Johnny and banished Nick Kent¿ from further interviews!

Classic interview! People can't believe that Morrissey might actually NOT have liked sex while in the Smiths. It's been reported that on tour, he'd just go off to his hotel room by himself....he was never really linked with anyone....who knows?

Back
Top Bottom