love is?

N

noam

love is just a miserable lie / love is natural and real
whats true? and what does moz really think?

> love is just a miserable lie / love is natural and real¿ whats true? and what does moz really think?
who cares, why the hell should what moz thinks about love really matter, or do you try to model your life after his? which i would find a bit strange, but whatever floats your boat

I think how Morrissey feels about love matters inasmuch as it reflects how anyone might feel about love. Who hasn't at one time thought that love was natural and real and at another time thought love was just a miserable lie...or any of the other things one can think about love? Morrissey is not special in this sense, but he is human and just as all humans have the potential to be curious about another's thoughts, and just as all humans have the potential to scoff at another's curiousity, we all have feelings and thoughts about love. No comment can be irrelevant (not even Hairy Al's) because it reveals something about our humanity, no matter if or how we try to deny it.

I agree with you.....

but "human" is an adjective, not a noun

you mean "human being" : >)

> I think how Morrissey feels about love matters inasmuch as it¿ reflects how anyone might feel about love.

No comment can be¿ irrelevant (not even Hairy Al's) because it reveals something¿ about our humanity, no matter if or how we try to deny it.

you`re right but it might be even nicer if there actually WERE a comment from him...

> love is just a miserable lie / love is natural and real¿ whats true? and what does moz really think?

I think that you need to look at the next line for your answer,

Love is Natural and Real
But not for such as you and I, my love

It's possible to know that there exists a thing called "love" without being able to experience it. For Moz, and thousands of others, including myself, have seen instances of "love" but, when it comes to us being able to experience it when it happens, or the possiblity of it happening to us, we feel too awkward or afraid to be able to accept it. The only thing that we find natural and real is certainty and tranquility solitude.

"These Things Take Time"

If You Have Five Seconds To Spare
nervous.gif