Moz-solo Poll RESULTS - we asked, 'who is the biggest idiot of Moz-solo'?

• Thread starter The internet informer
  • Start date
T

The internet informer

We asked the Morrissey-solo community, who is the biggest idiot on Moz-solo! The poll was open for 24 hours. The votes are now all in and I can announce the results!

1. broken (445 votes)
2. freeyourself (237 votes)

There you have it folks, Morrissey-solo has spoken: broken is the biggest idiot on moz-solo by popular vote.

> Do another poll. A new poll.
S, hey, great idea. But THIS time, can we have a poll that isn't hurtful? Maybe something....positive.....?

What happen to my 600 votes for the excuse for a person, super slag herself......ISON

Do you even belong here if you are going to speak like that? What kind of Fan are you?

s- can you not read? It actually contradicts why you are on here if you cannot, which takes me back

to my original reply.

Re: Kojo, That Was Uncalled For, And You Know Perfectly Well What I Meant, Unless You're 12

Freeyourself.....

freeyourself.jpg

Re: Kojo, That Was Uncalled For, And You Know Perfectly Well What I Meant, Unless You're 12

I'll wait....

> I'll wait....
all right. you're going to get lonely all alone. no games to play. the wrong person to ask. you are a blight on society.

Back
Top Bottom