Re: Thank Your Lucky Stars

P

Paula

> Do you want Morrissey to tour non-stop like Phish? Do you want¿ him to put out a single every month?

ok those are just silly over the top statements.¿What exactly do you want from the man?

Blood! Pain! I want him to suffer for his art! (silly over the top response)¿Have you ever thought that Morrissey REALLY DOES have¿ painful issues bouncing aroun in his brain, and could be¿ GENUINELY depressed? Maybe Morrissey really doesn't like to¿ leave his house?

Possibly true. What does this have to do with anything? No one said he should be made to do things he doesn't want to do. Morrissey's life is his own, he can do whatever he wishes, of course. He never has to tour again, he never has to put out another record BUT when and if he does decide to do those things he should do them right. Not do a 50 minute concert, not release albums with half the songs easily available on his previous albums. I mean he just doesn't seem to be giving his all when he commits himself to these things. Take for example when that guy held up that sign Mike Joyce 1 Moz 0. Moz had a little temper tantrum and left the stage. Talk about selfish. Disappoint 2,000 fans because of some juvenile brat's little prank. He should be old enough to be able to deal with that kind of stuff. I love his music and respect his talent but I find it terribly hard to respect him and make excuses for him.

If he's going to continue to put out records and do concert tours he could at least have some more respect for his fans. Don't put out ridiculous compilations is another thing.

Someone on here once asked how can you love Bona Drag but be pissed off with my MEBY. Very simply Bona Drag served a purpose and had a great target audience - his fans. Then later on came World of Morrissey which really raised an eyebrow and seemed a complete waste. Basically it's only appeal would be to newbies and still it's not a good place to start. I would never recommend that album to someone buying their first Morrissey record. So then along comes MEBY which at this point is just plain indulgent. His target audience for it was who? US fans? Is he not aware that we find a way to get those singles as imports? I'm quite sure most of his loyal fans do this. So was he targetting someone who has never bought a Morrissey record in their life? Should have just put out a greatest hits then.

I mean I just have to question his motives for putting out compilations like MEBY. It bothers me is when artists put out compilations of mostly easily obtainable material and then add a never before heard live version of a song (Cosmic Dancer) or one exclusive track. Talk about taking advantage of the die hards. Then again maybe that track was Morrissey's gift to the die hards. He also had this strange selfish desire to shove Southpaw Grammer songs down our throats because as he says the album wasn't given proper respect the first time. I mean can we say CONTROL FREAK. I would have rather he lied than to be so pitiful as to say that. And of course you don't have to buy it but again he could be more considerate and appreciative of his loyal fan base. He shouldn't be putting out compilations to satisfy his strange little controlling obsessions. Surely he knows that he could have put out a compilation that would have really delighted his fans. He has so many hard to find b-sides that newish fans have great difficulty getting their hands on. Then again maybe Moz is in cahoots with the bootleggers. I'm seriously starting to suspect it.¿Maybe he's tired of being bullied by the press.¿ We all hate to feel unrecognized for all our efforts. I would guess¿ Morrissey would, too. The "What has Morrissey done for¿ me?" schtick is bullcrap. Look at your cd's. Morrissey has written >more incredible songs than there are stars in the sky.

Yes and he has been greatly rewarded for his efforts. What about it?
You make it sound like he is this poor tortured soul who is just giving all of himself and looking for nothing in return.
My God the man is not Mother Theresa!¿ "Maladjusted" was excellent. The b-sides were¿ magnificent. He toured the US, playing tiny venues so people in¿ BFE could see him. He comes all the way over to LA and New Mexico to do instores and radio interviews.

Mother Morrissey.¿ Morrissey's life has changed since the Smiths. He isn't a poor¿ young man living in a rented room in Whalley Range. He's a¿ millionaire living in a mansion- and rightfully so because he's earned it.

ok see I don't understand that mentality. Why has he earned it? Elaborate? Everyone who holds a job earns their money. The way I see it is Morrissey is a man in an incredibly fortunate position. He has made his living doing what he loves to do. He's very lucky. He doesn't deserve a mansion anymore than anyone else does. He's just lucky that we live in a f-u-c-k-e-d up society with a screwed up system where nurses and teachers make 25,000 a year and people like Michael Jordan gross 50 million.¿ Just think about Morrissey for a second- just maybe he really¿ isn't happy. This would make work and travel for anyone¿ difficult. And we don't have the eyes of the world viewing and >critiquing us atevery step. And we aren't surrounded by sicophants >who just want a piece of the pie. Morrissey is. Think of all the >pressure and disappointment Morrissey faces daily. Morrissey has >given to you far more than he expects in return.

What are you talking about? That's the craziest thing I have ever heard. Of course he doesn't expect anything in return. He can't! He doesn't have the right to for heavens sake! It doesn't make him a generous extraordinary person. One can never expect anything in return in life, one can only hope - period!

Millions of people face disappointment and pressure every day of their lives. It's not a unique situation.

All this comes down to in a nutshell is there are some fans that are disappointed that when he does decide to make a record or do a tour that he doesn't give his all and that he should have more respect and consideration for his fans. He doesn't owe us anything but it would be nice if he felt that he owed us that.

> I would never¿ recommend that album to someone buying their first Morrissey¿ record.

this is a good point. if i would certainly recommend meby to someone who doesn't know the man. in meby is included a great part of my preferred moz songs. and the critics i read was always favourable, so i'm not alone.¿ I mean I just have to question his motives for putting out¿ compilations like MEBY. It bothers me is when artists put out¿ compilations of mostly easily obtainable material and then add a¿ never before heard live version of a song (Cosmic Dancer) or one¿ exclusive track.

have you heard meat is murder (cd version), the world won't listen, the smiths (the 1st cd), louder than bombs, hatful of hollow? all these discs have songs that appear in other compilations. he always did this, i don't know why people are angry with him just now.

> this is a good point. if i would certainly recommend meby to¿ someone who doesn't know the man. in meby is included a great¿ part of my preferred moz songs. and the critics i read was¿ always favourable, so i'm not alone.¿ have you heard meat is murder (cd version), the world won't¿ listen, the smiths (the 1st cd), louder than bombs, hatful of¿ hollow? all these discs have songs that appear in other¿ compilations. he always did this, i don't know why people are¿ angry with him just now.

Of course I have and have heard those discs you sarcastic little thing! :)

Fabrico, I'm not angry with him. That's silly. I just think it's a bit disappointing and thoughtless. As for Louder, that's completely different really. That disc was offered at a time to US fans when those singles and b-sides really weren't very accessible and fans had never even had a chance to hear them. I can't even begin to compare Louder to MEBY.

Anyway, I was really strictly speaking of Morrissey's solo career in my post. If you want to get into The Smiths side of it, here's my opinion. The World Won't Listen and Hatful were more compilations of singles with the redundant album track tacked on as filler because all of the singles were on compilations already. Basically, you bought those albums and you had everything.

With Morrissey's solo career it's a bit different because he knows that many of his early b-sides are not accessible to many of his fans now. That was my point. Many people do not have I Know Very Well How I Got My Name and Get Off The Stage etc. because they became fans after the fact and cannot access the singles those b-sides were on. Therefore, he could have put songs on there that have been released but are now hard to find. That wasn't the case with The Smiths compilations.

As for the unreleased rare tracks that of course is completely up to him. If he doesn't feel comfortable releasing those tracks people should respect that.

¿ It bothers me is when artists put out¿ compilations of mostly easily obtainable material and then add a¿ never before heard live version of a song (Cosmic Dancer) or one¿ exclusive track.

That live version of Cosmic Dancer is a b-side to the Pregnant For The Last Time single, so it has been heard before. Mostly by die hard Morrissey fans though. Not by the uneducated public. ;)

> I mean I just have to question his motives for putting out¿ compilations like MEBY. It bothers me is when artists put out¿ compilations of mostly easily obtainable material and then add a¿ never before heard live version of a song (Cosmic Dancer) or one¿ exclusive track. Talk about taking advantage of the die hards.¿ Then again maybe that track was Morrissey's gift to the die¿ hards. He also had this strange selfish desire to shove Southpaw¿ Grammer songs down our throats because as he says the album¿ wasn't given proper respect the first time. I mean can we say¿ CONTROL FREAK. I would have rather he lied than to be so pitiful¿ as to say that. And of course you don't have to buy it but again¿ he could be more considerate and appreciative of his loyal fan¿ base. He shouldn't be putting out compilations to satisfy his¿ strange little controlling obsessions. Surely he knows that he¿ could have put out a compilation that would have really¿ delighted his fans. He has so many hard to find b-sides that¿ newish fans have great difficulty getting their hands on. Then¿ again maybe Moz is in cahoots with the bootleggers. I'm¿ seriously starting to suspect it.

I hate to disagree, but the target audience was not somebody like you who probably has every single morrissey/smiths album (I made that assumption since you are always answering questions about compilations, rarities etc.) Believe or not I have friends that don't have the MEBY songs in CD format. They were excited to see a CD release of that sort. They just don't have the money right now to go out and buy every single out there. I think they are for whom the MEBY was intended for. OK, Morrissey may be out of touch with his audience because he feels that most people only know the album material. That is why he is always asking questions like "are you familiar with that song?" at interviews and concerts.¿ again maybe Moz is in cahoots with the bootleggers. I'm¿ seriously starting to suspect it.

OK YEAH!!!! Sure¿ ok see I don't understand that mentality. Why has he earned it?¿ Elaborate? Everyone who holds a job earns their money. The way I¿ see it is Morrissey is a man in an incredibly fortunate¿ position. He has made his living doing what he loves to do. He's¿ very lucky. He doesn't deserve a mansion anymore than anyone¿ else does. He's just lucky that we live in a f-u-c-k-e-d up¿ society with a screwed up system where nurses and teachers make¿ 25,000 a year and people like Michael Jordan gross 50 million.

Yeah, but not everybody can be in those positions. So more power to the ones that can!! He is not manipulating anyone. He is not forcing us to buy his records. Not even begging. We are the ones who place him and other stars in that position. So, why cry about it?

BTW, I bet that you when to buy MEBY the first day it was realized. Well then....

> Of course I have and have heard those discs you sarcastic little¿ thing! :)

sorry, i didn't mean to be sarcastic¿ Fabrico, I'm not angry with him. That's silly. I just think it's¿ a bit disappointing and thoughtless. As for Louder, that's¿ completely different really. That disc was offered at a time to¿ US fans when those singles and b-sides really weren't very¿ accessible and fans had never even had a chance to hear them. I¿ can't even begin to compare Louder to MEBY.¿ Anyway, I was really strictly speaking of Morrissey's solo¿ career in my post. If you want to get into The Smiths side of¿ it, here's my opinion. The World Won't Listen and Hatful were¿ more compilations of singles with the redundant album track¿ tacked on as filler because all of the singles were on¿ compilations already. Basically, you bought those albums and you¿ had everything.¿ With Morrissey's solo career it's a bit different because he¿ knows that many of his early b-sides are not accessible to many¿ of his fans now. That was my point. Many people do not have I¿ Know Very Well How I Got My Name and Get Off The Stage etc.¿ because they became fans after the fact and cannot access the¿ singles those b-sides were on. Therefore, he could have put¿ songs on there that have been released but are now hard to find.¿ That wasn't the case with The Smiths compilations.

but there are some smiths songs (work is four letter word, jeane, i keep mine hidden, and others i don't remember the name) that were never realeased in a compilation. i live in brazil and i have difficulties to hear these songs (as some of moz ones). i bought the sweet and tender hooligan single some time ago and i was really moved when i heard i keep mine hidden. and i never heard jeane, for example...

so i just say that moz is always the same... and i love him, as you do probably deep in your heart...

> That live version of Cosmic Dancer is a b-side to the Pregnant¿ For The Last Time single, so it has been heard before. Mostly by¿ die hard Morrissey fans though. Not by the uneducated public. ;)

Really?! I wasn't aware! I know Pregnant has a live Cosmic but is it the exact same live version as MEBY? I thought the source was different. If not, I must be part of the uneducated public :( @#!!! I hate that! I want to be a die hard! hehee :)
I just could of swore they said that version was previously unreleased. Oh poo! I insist you're wrong!! :)

> sorry, i didn't mean to be sarcastic

I'm sorry I thought you were. I'm just a cynic I guess :)¿ but there are some smiths songs (work is four letter word,¿ jeane, i keep mine hidden, and others i don't remember the name)¿ that were never realeased in a compilation. i live in brazil and¿ i have difficulties to hear these songs (as some of moz ones). i¿ bought the sweet and tender hooligan single some time ago and i¿ was really moved when i heard i keep mine hidden. and i never¿ heard jeane, for example...

As much as I want to shut up I just can't help myself! Ok forgive me but may I just say that the only reason for that was because those songs were recorded very late in the Smiths career so they really couldn't have been put on a compilation as the group broke up soon after the recording of Work is a 4 Letter Word and I Keep Mine Hidden ok enough of all this :)

>I hate to disagree, but the target audience was not somebody like >you who probably has every single morrissey/smiths album (I made >that assumption since you are always answering questions about >compilations, rarities etc.)

Yes I have all the albums. I disagree with you though. MEBY was marketed as a rarities cd. Surely you remember this? Seems a bit silly now that we actually know what's on it. So when you market a rarities cd who do you want to sell it to? People who didn't buy your albums? No. BTW - Like I said, I have all the albums but I actually do not have the "actual singles" as evidenced by my post to spinster. I have all the b-sides on bootleg cd's though. It's not an easy task getting them either and of course you have to pay bootleg prices. That's why it seems a shame he doesn't rerelease them on a compilation. Just my opinion. See I wasn't a fan in the early 90's so I wasn't able to get all the singles when they were released. I became a fan later on in Morrissey's career.¿Believe or not I have friends that don't have the MEBY songs in CD >format. They were excited to see a CD release of that sort.

I'm happy then that it was released for them and they are
pleased with it. However, there are some fans who think he could
have made better choices. That is all. I'm not whining and crying
about it. I'm just stating the obvious.¿Yeah, but not everybody can be in those positions. So more power to >the ones that can!! He is not manipulating anyone. He is not forcing >us to buy his records. Not even begging. We are the ones who place >him and other stars in that position. So, why cry about it?

I'm not crying about it silly. Rob, really, did you read my post? You completely missed my points.¿BTW, I bet that you when to buy MEBY the first day it was realized. >Well then....

You smart little devil you! ok Rob I surrender you got me cornered!
Seriously though, I don't own MEBY. I never bought it. You really shouldn't make assumptions you know. Not only did you assume I had MEBY, but you also assumed I bought it on the first day of it's release. Well then....

I accept your apology though I'm nice like that.

I AM SICK OF THIS PERSON COMING HERE AND MAKING SENSE OF THINGS!

> Yes I have all the albums. I disagree with you though. MEBY was¿ marketed as a rarities cd. Surely you remember this? Seems a bit¿ silly now that we actually know what's on it. So when you market¿ a rarities cd who do you want to sell it to? People who didn't¿ buy your albums?

Oh, leave him alone!

Hey, has it ever occured to you that maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to exhaust his back catalog for future box sets?!!

I thought not!

Maybe if you were to close your eyes to things, you just my see the absurdity in them!

No. BTW - Like I said, I have all the albums¿ but I actually do not have the "actual singles" as¿ evidenced by my post to spinster. I have all the b-sides on¿ bootleg cd's though. It's not an easy task getting them either¿ and of course you have to pay bootleg prices. That's why it¿ seems a shame he doesn't rerelease them on a compilation. Just¿ my opinion. See I wasn't a fan in the early 90's so I wasn't¿ able to get all the singles when they were released. I became a¿ fan later on in Morrissey's career.

That's just it, you obviously haven't lived the required reclusive and stagnate social life that is so important in understanding Morrissey's motives and sometimes selfish behavior.

You are way too logical to understand anything!

And you are a woman on top of that.¿ I'm happy then that it was released for them and they are¿ pleased with it. However, there are some fans who think he could¿ have made better choices. That is all. I'm not whining and¿ crying¿ about it. I'm just stating the obvious.

God, you really make me sick.

Aren't you aware that Morrissey only releases albums for imaginary new fans that can't wait to lock themselves inside their bedrooms?

Besides, the obvious is irrelevant. The point is fantasy and illusion are much more cozy than this crystal clear logic you insist on parading about.

Put your head up your ass, and start to not notice the inobvious!¿ I'm not crying about it silly. Rob, really, did you read my¿ post? You completely missed my points.

I think he misunderstood your post completely, so what the hell are you being so snotty about!

There are some Morrissey fans who don't see things for what they are, and I now see that you're much too logical to grasp that.

Why don't you find somewhere else to spread your tired enlightenment!¿ You smart little devil you! ok Rob I surrender you got me¿ cornered!

Go ahead, make jokes!

That's usually what someone does when they feel they have something sensible to say.¿ Seriously though, I don't own MEBY. I never bought it. You¿ really shouldn't make assumptions you know. Not only did you¿ assume I had MEBY, but you also assumed I bought it on the first¿ day of it's release. Well then....

How in the hell can you speak out against something when you obviously dislike it and don't practice it?!!

You are such a non-hypocrite.¿ I accept your apology though I'm nice like that.

Who the hell doesn't owe you an apology!

What senseless egotism to propose to someone who is obviously wrong that they owe you an apology.

Go, listen to more appreciative artists like Paul Weller, and leave us to our untouchable, unappreciative deity.

God you are annoying!

Signed,
Orvil

P.S.
And get rid of that Goddamn "A" you keep putting on the end of your name!

You're confusing everyone.

Re: I AM SICK OF THIS PERSON COMING HERE AND MAKING SENSE OF THINGS!

Orvil Borvil,¿ Oh, leave him alone!

Make me :p¿ Hey, has it ever occured to you that maybe, just maybe, he¿ doesn't want to exhaust his back catalog for future box sets?!!

I never thought of this, no. Christ and all this time I just thought he was holding them back for no reason!¿ That's just it, you obviously haven't lived the required¿ reclusive and stagnate social life that is so important in¿ understanding Morrissey's motives and sometimes selfish¿ behavior.

What are you talking about Orvil!! Listen I live the most reclusive and stagnate life on the planet! I make Mister Moz look like a social butterfly!¿ You are way too logical to understand anything!

I am not logical! I have never said a logical thing in my life! You shut up you obviously haven't a clue what you're talking about!!¿ And you are a woman on top of that.

On top of what? What are you talking about? Spit it out!¿ God, you really make me sick.

I do? Really? That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
Marry me :)¿ Aren't you aware that Morrissey only releases albums for¿ imaginary new fans that can't wait to lock themselves inside¿ their bedrooms?

He does? ok listen I had this guy all wrong then. I'm so stupid!! I always fall for peoples tricks =(¿ Besides, the obvious is irrelevant. The point is fantasy and¿ illusion are much more cozy than this crystal clear logic you¿ insist on parading about.

I know that dummy! My whole life is based on fantasy and illusion!
You're just jealous!!¿ I think he misunderstood your post completely, so what the hell¿ are you being so snotty about!

So that you would write me this post. POW! Right between the eyes!¿ There are some Morrissey fans who don't see things for what they¿ are, and I now see that you're much too logical to grasp that.

I'm not logical - you're logical! :p¿ That's usually what someone does when they feel they have¿ something sensible to say.

Listen you're very wrong! I have nothing sensible to say. I never had and I never will! I hate sensible people!¿ You are such a non-hypocrite.

You sir are really pissing me off! Who do you think you are saying I'm a non-hypocrite! You don't even know me!¿ Go, listen to more appreciative artists like Paul Weller, and¿ leave us to our untouchable, unappreciative deity.

Paul Weller =:)¿ God you are annoying!

What? Hey send me another Welley pic!¿ And get rid of that Goddamn "A" you keep putting on¿ the end of your name!

what A? I don't have an "A" at the end of my name DOH!!!

> Really?! I wasn't aware! I know Pregnant has a live Cosmic but¿ is it the exact same live version as MEBY? I thought the source¿ was different. If not, I must be part of the uneducated public¿ :( @#!!! I hate that! I want to be a die hard! hehee :)¿ I just could of swore they said that version was previously¿ unreleased. Oh poo! I insist you're wrong!! :)

Hmmmmm........I'm looking at the "Pregnant" single right now, and it says Cosmic Dancer was recorded in Utrecht, Holland, 1st May 1991.
It also says that the single is was produced by Clive Langer and Alan Winstanley.
But on MEBY, it says Cosmic Dancer was produced by Stephen Street. However, it doesn't even give the location of where this live version was recorded!
I'm not saying I'm absolutely right but the two versions sound almost exactly the same, crowd cheers and all!

You're too true to be good.

> Orvil Borvil,¿ Make me :p

I will snatch that "twinkie" from your mouth just like I did before!¿ I never thought of this, no. Christ and all this time I just¿ thought he was holding them back for no reason!

You see, my friend, people like me look beyond the surfaces of things, to their more convaluted aspects.

People like you settle for the obvious, and most reasonable conclusion.

If you ever need any instruction (on anything) feel free to crawl on over, and beg for it.

I would be happy to think about it.¿ What are you talking about Orvil!! Listen I live the most¿ reclusive and stagnate life on the planet! I make Mister Moz¿ look like a social butterfly!

Oh....

Well... nevermind then.

But still, you should.... Go.... You shouldn't.... Huh...?

Oh, shut up!¿ I am not logical! I have never said a logical thing in my life!¿ You shut up you obviously haven't a clue what you're talking¿ about!!

You see -- right there! That's what I'm talking about!

What am I talking about?¿ On top of what? What are you talking about? Spit it out!

Please don't answer a question with a question.

Spit what out!?¿ I do? Really? That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to¿ me.¿ Marry me :)

You have got to be joking!

I wouldn't marry you if you were the 5 billionth person on earth!¿ He does? ok listen I had this guy all wrong then. I'm so¿ stupid!! I always fall for peoples tricks =(

Yeah, now you admit guilt! That is so pahtetic.

I would have respected you more if you stuck with your convictions. No matter how logical they seemed.¿ I know that dummy! My whole life is based on fantasy and¿ illusion!¿ You're just jealous!!

Ha! Me? Jealous!

Honey, I've got less going for me than you will ever be oblivious to, so don't play that game sweetheart.

This frame is incapable of less movement, then a corpse beneathe John Wayne Gasey's house.¿ So that you would write me this post. POW! Right between the¿ eyes!

So you admit you know everything.

Such a con-artist!¿ I'm not logical - you're logical! :p

What! @#!!!ing @#!!! @#!!! @#!!!@#!!!!

You just commenced your funeral honey.

My father was logical, and I hate when people make comparisons.¿ Listen you're very wrong! I have nothing sensible to say. I¿ never had and I never will! I hate sensible people!

Playing stupid will get you somewhere, but not anywhere with me. And virtually nowhere with someone else.¿ You sir are really pissing me off! Who do you think you are¿ saying I'm a non-hypocrite! You don't even know me!

The things you have posted on this forum make it obvious that you practice what you preach.

And that my darling is the most sickening characteristic someone could possibly possess.¿ Paul Weller =:)

Who's he?¿ What? Hey send me another Welley pic!

I don't have access to anymore.

Some crazy, fanatical girl in New York has squirrled them away in her attic, and refuses everybody access to them.¿ what A? I don't have an "A" at the end of my name¿ DOH!!!

*Mocking Voice* "I don't have an "A" at the end of my name!"

How pathetic are you!?

Signed,
Cleetus
Orvis' best friend and secretary

¿ Seriously though, I don't own MEBY. I never bought it. You¿ really shouldn't make assumptions you know. Not only did you¿ assume I had MEBY, but you also assumed I bought it on the first¿ day of it's release. Well then....¿ I accept your apology though I'm nice like that.

I knew that I was going to get burned!!! by making those assumpitions, oh well. I had to take a chance.

Man!!! My "Well Then..." argument usually works.

Two-Nothing!!!

I see your point about MEBY now. You are probably right but..

However, I still don't agree with you about the social positons (or what ever you want call).

rob

BTW your best friend mr so&so (assumption #101)j/k
reminds me of my friend lance so damn sarcastic and he
always writting stories

Oh yeah, I apoligize for the assumptions it was very
silly of me

> Hmmmmm........I'm looking at the "Pregnant" single¿ right now, and it says Cosmic Dancer was recorded in Utrecht,¿ Holland, 1st May 1991.

They are two different versions. The other one is from Costa Mesa, CA, I think. If you listen to them carefully you can totally hear the slight differences

rob

I'm not
a simpleman...

> I'm sorry I thought you were. I'm just a cynic I guess :)¿ As much as I want to shut up I just can't help myself! Ok¿ forgive me but may I just say that the only reason for that was¿ because those songs were recorded very late in the Smiths career¿ so they really couldn't have been put on a compilation as the¿ group broke up soon after the recording of Work is a 4 Letter¿ Word and I Keep Mine Hidden ok enough of all this :)

but... the smiths is ended but not the moz-solo career! so give moz a chance to put all his b-sides in compilations!

> I knew that I was going to get burned!!! by making those¿ assumpitions, oh well. I had to take a chance.¿ Man!!! My "Well Then..." argument usually works.

There's always a first for everything! =)¿ Two-Nothing!!!¿ I see your point about MEBY now. You are probably right but..¿ However, I still don't agree with you about the social positons¿ (or what ever you want call).

I don't remember what I said - I'm sure I was right though! hehee!¿ Oh yeah, I apoligize for the assumptions it was very¿ silly of me

Apology accepted =)