fao Mr. Improper PIMP

M

moby's dick

What was all that about grim offering you a free CD to be his friend?
& what's a "moon-pie"? They sound delicious!

f*** off, that's not me, or anything to do with me, IGNORE grim the pie eating disabled jobless

> What was all that about grim offering you a free CD to be his friend?
> & what's a "moon-pie"? They sound delicious!

I offered him a shite max moz cd to see if he would give me his address but he was to chicken, I'd really love to be his mate you see coz I think he's such a top Morrissey fan, we could all learn something off him?

GrimO

He offered me a free copy of the maximum morrissey cd and said that he would only send it to me if I "stopped picking on him/fatso(that be lynne the lazyeyed one-you dig??) and his mum. I just f***in laughed at him,and then he(as usual) tried to play it off by saying he never offered to do that. Proving what Ive known all along:he's a fat f***in liar.

Yeah right grim. NO,tell the truth now fatf***. You "offered it to me" because you wanted me to stop picking on you/lynne and your mum(which you said so in your post). as far as my address goes: nice try f***face. We all know youve had it for a long time,including that time.

Nice way to try to change the subject again and prove how much of a liar you are??? you get better at lying everytime you come here.

> He offered me a free copy of the maximum morrissey cd and said that he
> would only send it to me if I "stopped picking on him/fatso(that be
> lynne the lazyeyed one-you dig??) and his mum. I just f***in laughed at
> him,and then he(as usual) tried to play it off by saying he never offered
> to do that. Proving what Ive known all along:he's a fat f***in liar.

hahahaha make no wonder he's denying it!! lol

Oh yeah....Moonpies are chocolate and cake cream filled delights that grim and lynne have fed interveniously into their bodies daily. There's nothign wrong with eating a pie or 3,but not every f***ing hour of every f***ing day. Which is why they are two fat pigs.

Where you here when it was revealed that Lynne was "relieved of her moderator"duties???? it was the funniest f***in shit to see. She tried everything she could to deny it,(yet the PIMP had it on good authority) that she was then,just like now,a fat f*** up. She cant even hold down a simple job like board moderator. What makes anyone think she can be a good mother?? she doesnt work,she lives off the govt cheese and assistance.

> Yeah right grim. NO,tell the truth now fatf***. You "offered it to
> me" because you wanted me to stop picking on you/lynne and your
> mum(which you said so in your post). as far as my address goes: nice try
> f***face. We all know youve had it for a long time,including that time.

> Nice way to try to change the subject again and prove how much of a liar
> you are??? you get better at lying everytime you come here.

When you say address, do you mean e-mail address, or postal address?

> Oh yeah....Moonpies are chocolate and cake cream filled delights that grim
> and lynne have fed interveniously into their bodies daily. There's nothign
> wrong with eating a pie or 3,but not every f***ing hour of every f***ing
> day. Which is why they are two fat pigs.

> Where you here when it was revealed that Lynne was "relieved of her
> moderator"duties???? it was the funniest f***in shit to see. She
> tried everything she could to deny it,(yet the PIMP had it on good
> authority) that she was then,just like now,a fat f*** up. She cant even
> hold down a simple job like board moderator. What makes anyone think she
> can be a good mother?? she doesnt work,she lives off the govt cheese and
> assistance.

Yeah, i remember when it came out that grim & gu were mods a few weeks ago & they denied it til they were blue in the face then it came out they had been all along! lol what a pair of losers. how fat are they then? ive never seen them. do you have pics?

I see thicko is on one of his kiddy f***in fantasies again, bless if only he could read my posts. Ha f***in Ha Nonce c***.
now go f*** ya brother & your neighbourhood kiddies ya paedo.

Please excuse my interruption here, but Lynne does not have a lazy eye.
Where did that insult come from?

BOTH. Ive given out here many times,he knows that. He has it,he';s just too f***in stupid to admit it. Maybe he does have "moonpie on the brain"??

Re: fao Grim O'Grady

> I offered him a shite max moz cd to see if he would give me his address
> but he was to chicken, I'd really love to be his mate you see coz I think
> he's such a top Morrissey fan, we could all learn something off him?

> GrimO
The United States has something called a phone book. Its a list of people's phone numbers and it also includes people's addresses as well. You have Proper's name and hometown so you should be able to find his home address quite easily online if you are able to understand alphabetical order and you can do it without the need of a big announcement.

What was there to read in that post grim??? was it the fact that YOU DID offer it to me and asked me to stop picking on you/lynne and your mum or the fact that you offered it to me and asked that i stopped picking on you/lynne or your mum?????

You know you did,I know you did and everyone here knows you did,so admit it and move on. You only make yourself look like an even bigger dumbf***(if thats possible) when you deny it.

that paedo as loads of pics the nonce c***.
But listen you thick twat I was never a moderator!

> Yeah, i remember when it came out that grim & gu were mods a few weeks
> ago & they denied it til they were blue in the face then it came out
> they had been all along! lol what a pair of losers. how fat are they then?
> ive never seen them. do you have pics?

we ALL seen it, it was pitiful, he BEGGED you to stop, much like he crawled up freeyourselfs ass!

> Please excuse my interruption here, but Lynne does not have a lazy eye.
> Where did that insult come from?

like everything else out of his vile mouth it's all lies

Re: fao Grim O'Grady

He can always use his "connections" too???? no use my dear. He has it,he knows he has it. Or did he forget the time when he was in chat not too long ago and I gave it to him (yet again for about the 15th time) when he was there with his boyfriend BG???? I even told tubby what type of vehicles i drive,what color they were and so forth.

Re: we ALL seen it, it was pitiful, he BEGGED you to stop, much like he crawled up freeyourselfs ass

Hes good at that..ansd sucking people off...how else do you think he got this new job iof his working for a futbol team????? They got some on his face,which he enjoyed,so they said he was quite the man,and gave him the job. Nothing the PIMP hates worse than a liar is a kiss ass.