fao Mr. Improper PIMP

Re: fao Grim O'Grady

Anus,we've gone through this before.

I live off auburndale rd and N Lincoln ave in corona ca. I drive a green expedition and a white Cadillac escalade EST with 6,000 dollar chrome rims. MY house is huge, I have a pic of your mum above my fireplace......I have a large tree in my backyard....pretty simple to find....unless you're an imbecil????

> If that dirty kiddy fiddler nonce c*** was so open to give out his address
> then how come no-one here knows it? FFS, he's just a lying twat, everyone
> can see it except you dear.
Well like I said it's all public record so if you are interested if he is required under law to register as a sex offender for $10 you can find that out as well.
You have his name and his town, that's all you need.

Re: we ALL seen it, it was pitiful, he BEGGED you to stop, much like he crawled up freeyourselfs ass

> Did i say you started it f***stain?? no i asked how you get your info???
> because its obviously false. I did deny it...I dont care if you think I am
> anyways,hows that???? when i go to bed at night...I go to bed with a hot
> chick every night. YOu??? you go to bed with orca...big difference between
> you and I sport.

> Does her lazy eye scare you off sometimes in bed?? it would creep me out.
> Some whore's lookin at you,and then looking at something else at the same
> time??? creepy.

Seems you got him there!! At least you've provided photographic evidence that he bangs Orca, but he can't do the same about you. Anyway, that insult has gotten really old & borin now, the child molester one i mean.

I thought I "never give it out???" I thought I was "chicken???" write it down f***face so that youll have it AGAIN!!!!!!!

Now what do you have to say????

Once again...BIG idfference between you and the PIMP anus. Im not afraid of shit. I just dont give a f***.

Re: My address

is a few posts up. Note to grim: make sure you write it down this time f***face.

My address is up. cvan you find the time to pry yourself away from your moonpies long enough to write it down again????

What do I do??? Im retired and Im a PIMP. I dont need to work. Hot women give me $$$$$$. My last Long tern GF,gave me 800,000 grand just "because". Your Current fat slobbery GF "gives you" babies>just because...tell me who got the better end of the deal????

How come you're not talkin now???? thats what i thought you gutless turd. So when should I expect you to kick my ass here???? Ill leave the light on for you. Just tell me when,so I can get my boots on.

so I take it that's a no, you won't help out your anglo 'friend' then?

> Well like I said it's all public record so if you are interested if he is
> required under law to register as a sex offender for $10 you can find that
> out as well.
> You have his name and his town, that's all you need.

Re: we ALL seen it, it was pitiful, he BEGGED you to stop, much like he crawled up freeyourselfs ass

Its been old since he started using it. Unfortunately when you're dealing with the mentally and intellectually challenged& visually unpleasant(that be grim)...its easy for him to use the same sdhit over and over and over again.

1. He's probably too f***in lazy to do any work.

2. he cant pry himself away from his moonpies.

Give it a few minutes...he'll start with the "crayola" or "Crayons" comebacks too.

She doesnt need to "help me". I gave it to you. we're not lazy like your fat ass is.

> so I take it that's a no, you won't help out your anglo 'friend' then?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

It's up....thats the reason why you're not talkin shit now............I told you before f***o...dont f*** with the PIMP. So,Ill ask again,when can I expect you to come out and kick my ass??? I gave you the info you wanted,time to put up or shut up.

Oh wait...you're "logging off " now right?????

Got to get some rest???? Gotta get shamu back to her tank at seaworld???? What excuse will you use this time tubby????? Do you enjoy it when I make you look like a dumbf*** everyday??? I sure do.

Grim is a fat f***ing slob who lies the minute he opens his moonpie eating mouth.

Sure...just like GU wasnt either??? just like you never offered to send me a free copy of Max morrissey if I stiopped picking on you/lynne and your mum????

You do have a lazy eye. Admit it and move on fatso.

Sure do:
here's grim on his bike. I think this is proof he needs to lay off the moonpies dont you??

pic230242.jpg

> You do have a lazy eye. Admit it and move on fatso.

Another lie from the nonce of Morrissey-solo

So you don't lie about me eh?
You pathetic nonce of Morrissey-solo

> Sure do:
> here's grim on his bike. I think this is proof he needs to lay off the
> moonpies dont you??

Look how many times have I to post this!
I've got a copy (as shite as it is) of Max Moz for you, just be a good little retard & send me your address.
You dirty paedo nonce child f***er c***.

> Sure...just like GU wasnt either??? just like you never offered to send me
> a free copy of Max morrissey if I stiopped picking on you/lynne and your
> mum????

pic230312.jpg