fao Mr. Improper PIMP

Re: fao PIMPle the nonce of Morrissey-solo

> What's the matter, feeling a bit pissed off because your child-perversion
> activities have been revealed on the board?

> Dirty child-f***er nonce c***. I hope you rot in hell.
Shut the f*** up, Improper is NOT a pedophile. And I am godamned f***ing sick of seeing this shit.

But you are a druggie so you was probably off your tits when he was kiddy fiddling, I have heard it possible haddles the mind, taking drugs not kiddy fiddling. But you could ask your mate.

> Shut the f*** up, Improper is NOT a pedophile. And I am godamned f***ing
> sick of seeing this shit.

> But you are a druggie so you was probably off your tits when he was kiddy
> fiddling, I have heard it possible haddles the mind, taking drugs not
> kiddy fiddling. But you could ask your mate.
Grim, my sweet, I am not a *druggie*. I simply answered the post. And when did you start drinking? Age 5?

Re: fao Grim the big meanie of Morrissey-solo

> But you are a druggie so you was probably off your tits when he was kiddy
> fiddling, I have heard it possible haddles the mind, taking drugs not
> kiddy fiddling. But you could ask your mate.
I hope Santa puts coal in your stocking and Man C loses its games against Middlebrough,The Spurs, and Bolton.

> I hope Santa puts coal in your stocking and Man C loses its games against
> Middlebrough,The Spurs, and Bolton.
That's the very least I could hope for Grim. Lynne, why are you with this creature????

No colleen is not a "druggie". So...you're a fatty and you enjoy bragging about your man boobs and that you inhale moonpies and twinkies on a daily basis,so what's your f***in point asswipe???

Because she's :too fat,lazy eyed,slobbery and f***in stupid to find anyone else who will put up with her 500 pound ass. Are you kidding me dear? she can't even hold down a simple task like board moderator without f***ing it up,what makes you think she can do anything right???? They're PERFECT for one another. Both useless/fat/slobbery/pathetic/liars/moonpie eaters/lazy shitstains.

Re: fao FATso the nonce of Morrissey-solo

Now assjack,Ill give you this info one more f***ing time you fat pathetic dickwrinkle:

I,josh white,live on auburndale rd off n lincoln ave in corona,ca. I drive a silver cadillac escalade and a green for expedition(eddie bauer) which you can find ALWAYS in the driveway. My house is huggggee,usually has your mum's car parked in front of it, I have a cleveland indians doormat and my garage door is white.

Do you not get it?? Now....here it is..one more f***ing time...READ IT LEARN IT....KNOW IT!!!!!!

(this is about the time you "disappear" for a week or so then come back and claim"you never gave me your address") of course you're in your twinkie/moonpie stupor and coming off the high from it/them or are basically too f***in fat and stupid to realize that Ive gievnm it to you again?? Either way,I could give 3 shits. Oh and dont worry,you didnt make me look" foolish/stupid or anything else". You are these everytime you open your mouth. You keep giving me rope to hang you with...I just prolong the inevitable. I enjoy making you look like the lardass dumbf*** we've always known you to be. You do all the work,I just point it out to you.

> That's the very least I could hope for Grim. Lynne, why are you with this
> creature????

For far too many reasons to list here, Colleen.

It's a shame others (who we won't mention) can't be like him.

*Bowing out gracefully*

L
xx

Glad Im not tubby. I want to be known for something more than being an asshole,which grim cvlearly is. Plus,I dont like being lazy and being pathetic and fat too,which grim is as well.

You should "bow out" gracefully. They're wanting you back at your pool at disneyland at 5am sharp...got it shamu???

Shut up thicko nonce c***! I was talking to druggie Coll not you, so go f*** off, like the little boys you try to f***.

> No colleen is not a "druggie". So...you're a fatty and you enjoy
> bragging about your man boobs and that you inhale moonpies and twinkies on
> a daily basis,so what's your f***in point asswipe???

Colleen, drinking? I've been drinkin since I was born, sheesh what do you Americans do to survive? Now it makes sense when I was last in America that I had to buy bottled water, it's because you lot don't drink. What do you use for hydration purposes? Gosh you americans are so clever eh?
Secondly Coll dear, you admit to taking drugs but claim you are not a druggie, so what's the clever american term for someone like that? (besides a Clinton).

Grim
P.s. Have a word with your thicko nonce c*** mate about how pathetic & stupid he looks that he has to reply twice to the same comment, tell him to stop kiddy fiddling then he might be able to think out his responce all at once. The nonce ponce.

> Grim, my sweet, I am not a *druggie*. I simply answered the post. And when
> did you start drinking? Age 5?

pic231429.jpg

> Grim
> P.s. Have a word with your thicko nonce c*** mate about how pathetic &
> stupid he looks that he has to reply twice to the same comment, tell him
> to stop kiddy fiddling then he might be able to think out his responce all
> at once. The nonce ponce.

Not "kiddie fiddling" at all(I have no idea what that means?/) Ive been too busy PIMPin out your slapper mum for myself. A few more weeks and ill be getting a new escalade...all compliments of your minger mum.

> Shut up thicko nonce c***! I was talking to druggie Coll not you, so go
> f*** off, like the little boys you try to f***.

Make me shut up fatf***. Go back to f***in your whale and leave us all to enjoy this place. Whats the matter?? upset because you werent included in the dog f***ing contest they had down the street from your place a few days ago??? no worries,Im sure when they need a good whale f***er,they'll call you up.