Who Put The M In Manchester DVD

> Is it coming out in the states?

Let's f***in hope so. I can almost bet you some of the seedy f***s in the UK will be charging top dollar for this? why? they "hate americans"......or so they claim here on many occasions.

They know it's wrong,we know it's wrong,they don't give a f***ity f*** though. So,when I "charge" high fees for my shit too,don't bitch UK f***s.

> Is it coming out in the states?

Good question? I am the wrong person to try and answer this though, as I have not even seen The Importance Of...... Anyways, anyone know what may be on the DVD? I have heard reports of live footage, but I have not a clue if it is entirely of the MEN show, or lots of different places... Obviously, the title is a pretty big hint, but I just wonder what has happened to all of the other pro-shot footage like at The Wiltern, HOB Chicago, KROQ make-up, etc. The cutting room floor no doubt.

It's my understanding that the MEN gig is the 'main' part of the DVD; other footage will be included as 'extras' on the DVD. It's all still being finalized, but most likely it will be something of that nature.

Apparently the US release is March 2005

While the UK release is supposed to be in December.

Or at least, that is what has been suggested.