The Morrissey Smiths Disco, Friday December 3rd

T

The Star&Garter

..at the Star&Garter in Manchester has Sold Out. There will be no door entry on the night unless the people who have reserved tickets fail to collect, but that's really a case of pot luck.

We fully expect a queue of people who will claim that they didn't know it was ticket only and/or some of the people who were too lazy to get tickets three weeks ago (when they first went on sale) and are now phoning us and saying "but I MUST be there. I MUST go. I HAVE to go" and thinking we can do something about it.

So, in short, if you haven't got a ticket then wait until Friday January 14th when the next one will take place because turning up a week on Friday and waiting outside would be idiocy.

The Star&Garter

The Star & Garter Homepage

I've noticed this before, but whoever posts on here for the S&G is a really arrogant & rude.

I've seen the hassle the S & G gets! Needs a direct message to the masses :)

help!

I requested 2 tickets to be reserved via e-mail as suggested on this board but have not received confirmation - would I have got confirmation or do they not email you back? Anybody else requested by email?

Re: help!

> I requested 2 tickets to be reserved via e-mail as suggested on this board
> but have not received confirmation - would I have got confirmation or do
> they not email you back? Anybody else requested by email?
Yes,I did and they have been reserved but I dont think I can go.If you are who I think you are email me and we'll try sort something.

Re: I've noticed this before, but whoever posts on here for the S&G is a really arrogant & rude.

glad someone else noticed that ,the guy is a prick he can stick his night up where the sun don't shine .

S&G Guy, you're a twat. So live with it!

> glad someone else noticed that ,the guy is a prick he can stick his night
> up where the sun don't shine .

I don't think it's the guy who puts the Smiths night on who writes that shit, It's probably the same arsehole who updates the gig guide on their website.
Read the entry for Dec 3rd.
Nasty c***.

http://www.starandgarter.co.uk/

Re: S&G Guy, you're a twat. So live with it!

> I don't think it's the guy who puts the Smiths night on who writes that
> shit, It's probably the same arsehole who updates the gig guide on their
> website.
> Read the entry for Dec 3rd.
> Nasty c***.

not half as nasty as some of the people I've seen who turned up late and couldn't get in.

we should count ourselves lucky there's no doormen - then we'd see something really nasty

Back
Top Bottom