Boz Boorer comments on the animosity towards "rebels"

G

greasetea

This e-mail was sent to me by Boz, what a guy!

"Greasy Tee,

I still think you are a big jerk and you smell a bit off, that makes you a jerkoff! hah! beat that joke you stupid moron! But enough of my everday is like Sunday funnies (hee hee..bet you couldn't come up with that one), I want everyone to know that it is wrong to hate.

And by hate I mean you know like , not like someone so much you hate them-hate like, hate. Well, I recently saw our audience behave like a crowd from AC/DC. No offense to AC/DC fans, but I do like their song, "Welcome to the Jungle", I mean Neil Tenant is the tops! Anyhoo-tie and the blowfish..hee hee, beat that you idiot tea!), this crowd consisted of rockabilly Moz fans fighting with some you call "Rebels"

Now I like Rebels. I like all our fans! Especially when they come up on the stage and hug us! But, why do you hate rebels?
Without them, how could we have pizza? or Olive Garden? I mean everytime I see Mario run across my screen, I mean, how can you hate them?

Next time you have something awful to think about our Rebel fans, think about it while you eat their speghettis and meatballs. Viva la Rebellz! Please pass this on you hamhead with a burgercheese..hee, hee..hamburger-cheesehead..ah you get it!

Be good! Boz!"

Why doesn't he just write to the board himself? Oh well, you all go kill yourselves now!

I'm sorry but I hope Boz is a little more intelligent than this! I mean first of all, all the food places you mentioned are Americanized ITALIAN food, most Rebels are MEXICAN! Second, Neil Tenant is from the Pet Shop Boys, who have a far more respectable fan basis than Morrissey ever will. Third,who do you think those jerks are, causing the audience to be all rowdy like at an AC/DC concert. The only part I believe Boz would might actually say is he likes all the fans because you do not bite the hand that feeds you, right? And the comment the loser made about all of us go kill ourselves, well, I wouldn't give you or anyone else the satisfaction!

"Oh You

Obviously this buffoon didn't get it (no message)

> I'm sorry but I hope Boz is a little more intelligent than this!
> I mean first of all, all the food places you mentioned are
> Americanized ITALIAN food, most Rebels are MEXICAN! Second, Neil
> Tenant is from the Pet Shop Boys, who have a far more
> respectable fan basis than Morrissey ever will. Third,who do you
> think those jerks are, causing the audience to be all rowdy like
> at an AC/DC concert. The only part I believe Boz would might
> actually say is he likes all the fans because you do not bite
> the hand that feeds you, right? And the comment the loser made
> about all of us go kill ourselves, well, I wouldn't give you or
> anyone else the satisfaction!

> "Oh You

Message For Greasetea (But I'm Sure the Rest of You Guys Will Peek In, Anyway)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Hey, Tea:

More Boz "news;" less insult posts, m'kaaay?

Back
Top Bottom