OUR ALBUM IS IN STORES NEXT TUESDAY

T

The Sickerthings

Hi, I just wanted to let you all know that our album AS GOOD AS YOU FEEL
is out next Tuesday!
We also had a line up change. For more info please visit http://www.sickerthings.com
Cheers!

http://www.sickerthings.com
sticker.jpg

Lemme guess.......You're all "huge fans of morrissey and the smiths and you've been influenced by them tremendously" right???? say anything to sell a few records wont you??? you sure you're not the president of sony or anything,they often do that too to get some unsuspecting dopes to buy cd's of shitty bands like yourselves for instance. I think Ill save my money and buy lots of yoshinoya with it.

> Hi, I just wanted to let you all know that our album AS GOOD AS YOU FEEL
> is out next Tuesday!
> We also had a line up change. For more info please visit
> http://www.sickerthings.com Cheers!

Who gives a f***?

> Who gives a f***?

Exactly!!!!!!! I sure the f***ity fack fick don't. Nice to see others feel the same way.

> Exactly!!!!!!! I sure the f***ity fack fick don't. Nice to see others feel
> the same way.

They've been going for 8 years, if anyone was gonna buy their sorry assed shit they woulda by now.
They oughta get proper jobs.
& the singer looks like a prick in a bottle.

> How f***ing rude of all of you! I guess you are all far too talented to be
> arsed to do anything but talk shit about others. f***ing losers.

It's about time you realised, it ain't gonna happen dickdrizzle.
Sign off Welfare & do some real work ya bum!

Stick your piece of shit CD where the sun don't shine f***face.

HA ha ha... You guys rule.
Really, it's a good thing to be hated by crippled midgets who come from a long line of family members who never had to change their names when they finally got married. Keep on with the tradition of inbreeding, you are perfect specimens.

http://www.sickerthings.com
sticker.jpg

No-one wants your sorry excuse for a CD you dog felching twat!

> HA ha ha... You guys rule.
> Really, it's a good thing to be hated by crippled midgets who come from a
> long line of family members who never had to change their names when they
> finally got married. Keep on with the tradition of inbreeding, you are
> perfect specimens.

"it's a good thing to be hated by crippled midgets"?
But doesn't that severely hamper your already impoverished sex life?
If you can call sodomising roadkill a sex life.
One day you'll look back on these as 'The Good Old Days' when you're wanking off down & outs for food stamps.
You talentless dogturd.

Losers???? Im not the one...ahem...excuse me...we're not the one coming here on a f***ing morrissey site/meesage board trying to hawk some shitty cd of some shitty band no one gives two shakes of a dogs dick about....it was you. Kinda of had to expect to get demolished for coming here posting this rubbish. Now,you can take yourself,your shitty cd and most of all,your band and go f*** yourselves.

Why is it soooo shitty for me to promote my band's album release on this website?
For one, we are all smiths fans etc. Most of our fans our Moz fans or smiths fans, so what the f***? Sorry we are not known yet, oh what a sin! for f***s sakes give a break. Un f***ing believable how cruel, stupid, and ignorant some people can be.
It's funny that mr pimpshiteater hates us so much, You haven't even heard us yet you shit eater.
shake a dick at that now would you?

Would the PIMP send his ho's to work the same street as your mother dipshit? It'd be bad manners on your mom & it'd also be very dangerous for his ladies.
Same rule applies cumguzzler.
Now pack up your shit & shove it in a dumpster where it belongs.

Thats what I asked you early.....if you were "huge smiths fans & you were influenced by morrissey and the smiths"??? you never gave answer f*** face.

No one gives 3 jerks of your mom's right nipple about you,your shitty band,or your shitty band's "new cd". Ive never f***in heard of you...and even if I had,you still suck. That would be like me going onto the green arrow board over at dccomics(who the PIMPs a big fan of by the way),and offering to hawk my "new comics" I wrote. I think the folks ther would be a bit pissed...you would be if you owned it(and dont say "no I wouldnt" because we all know you f***in would too).

What he said. The PIMP wouldnt think of sending my hoes out to the same streetcorner as the one your mum occupies every weekend,it just wouldnt do any good. Plus,i wouldnt make any wompom and from the looks of you coming here to hawk your shit...youll soon be the one not making any wompom when people dont buy your f***in shitty shit shit cd.

Just because you sold 5 records before( 2 to your parents- 1 to your sister-1 to your brother and 1 to your dog) is no reason to frown...maybe if you actually were GOOD and had TALENT you could sell more than 5 cd's????

You said "alot of smiths fans have heard of us" really??? I havent...Ive gone to the last 8 conventions playa and I havent heard a f***in bar of your shittier than shitty music. If I had,Id have thrown up a short time afterwards.

What's in your iPod?

I like your cover art, but the fact that you lashed back at the negative posters shows that you aren't cut out for the big time.

Star material? Hardy. You wouldn't last a day in Hollywood.

> Why is it soooo shitty for me to promote my band's album release on this
> website?
> For one, we are all smiths fans etc. Most of our fans our Moz fans or
> smiths fans, so what the f***? Sorry we are not known yet, oh what a sin!
> for f***s sakes give a break. Un f***ing believable how cruel, stupid, and
> ignorant some people can be.
> It's funny that mr pimpshiteater hates us so much, You haven't even heard
> us yet you shit eater.
> shake a dick at that now would you?

I dont need to "hear you" to know that you suck....you just do. Anyopne who comes to another persons website (who has no relation to that person at all and is BSin the fans into buying his shit) is a pile of spooge and sucks more cock than jenna jamison.

> Thats what I asked you early.....if you were "huge smiths fans &
> you were influenced by morrissey and the smiths"??? you never gave
> answer f*** face.

> No one gives 3 jerks of your mom's right nipple about you,your shitty
> band,or your shitty band's "new cd". Ive never f***in heard of
> you...and even if I had,you still suck. That would be like me going onto
> the green arrow board over at dccomics(who the PIMPs a big fan of by the
> way),and offering to hawk my "new comics" I wrote. I think the
> folks ther would be a bit pissed...you would be if you owned it(and dont
> say "no I wouldnt" because we all know you f***in would too).

When will all you fools learn to just bow down to the Pimp.
Great Posts Brutha!
f*** the Sickerthings.....What a Dumbass name. They're probaply influenced by SATH.

Back
Top Bottom