where has ginger dean evans gone? he is shit scared of attending the S and G, just like grim LOL!!!!

grim is disabled, freeyourself really shook them up, it was so funny, PUSSIES!! HAHAHAH!

fao Mopy

Did you not see my tickets I posted a pic of them & you even replied ya numbty!!!
Actually one is Deans so he along with me & 2 others will be there as always, I don't know who 'freeway' is so why should I be bothered?
Why don't you make an appearance, I can get you a ticket.

Grim

Re: grim is disabled, freeyourself really shook them up, it was so funny, PUSSIES!! HAHAHAH!

of course...he's a fat gapped toothed gimp smelly f***. He didnt get the new job because he likes futbol. he got it because he can now freely suck off the team and not be ashamed of it. His title with the team: all time suck ass.

you were selling your tickets, dean was hoping for a newcastle night, he's "bored"of manchester LOL!

Re: grim is disabled, freeyourself really shook them up, it was so funny, PUSSIES!! HAHAHAH!

> of course...he's a fat gapped toothed gimp smelly f***. He didnt get the
> new job because he likes futbol. he got it because he can now freely suck
> off the team and not be ashamed of it. His title with the team: all time
> suck ass.

SHUT UP ABOUT THE NEW JOB. it's A SECRET. I TOLD YOU THAT IN CONFIDENCE!!

God, where's a moderator when you need one?

kiss-kiss

Re: you were selling your tickets, dean was hoping for a newcastle night, he's "bored"of manchester

it was a joke you dick, as if I'd bother to go get the tickets an then sell them, ya knob, so would you like me to get you a ticket?

you know that's just for the sad cases, but now you are a laughing stock, and have no mod powers LOL

I dont know...the last one got relieved of her duties....... for being a fat f***(up).

I told you before tubby...dont f*** with me...you dont seem to get that through your crisco eating ass,so I dont seem to want to be quiet about it.

pimple is a nonce

nonce

> I dont know...the last one got relieved of her duties....... for being a
> fat f***(up).

> I told you before tubby...dont f*** with me...you dont seem to get that
> through your crisco eating ass,so I dont seem to want to be quiet about
> it.

Re: pimple is a nonce

YOu suck off a futbol team daily...so whats your point dickbreath????

it's all in the subject thicko, stop proving what a retard you are.

stop proving what a polesmoker you are anus.

nonce go f*** your neighbours kids again, retard

Back
Top Bottom