===WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO MOZZER?===

B

Ben

I caught a real good glimpse of the interview he did on SKY-TV, and it seemed to "confirm" why I was drawn to him all along. Alot of people like his image, his lyrics, onstage persona, his singing voice/music. But is there any Moz fans out there that "transcends" all of that? One of the reasons why I've always identified with him, is because his past or "history" kind of reflects myself: I'm more introverted, I like to be more solitary, I'm slightly angered at everything, an antisocial outcast, a misfit. I really never was "part of the group", if you know what I mean. Does anyone share similar thoughts?

> I caught a real good glimpse of the interview he did on SKY-TV,¿ and it seemed to "confirm" why I was drawn to him all¿ along. Alot of people like his image, his lyrics, onstage¿ persona, his singing voice/music. But is there any Moz fans out¿ there that "transcends" all of that? One of the¿ reasons why I've always identified with him, is because his past¿ or "history" kind of reflects myself: I'm more¿ introverted, I like to be more solitary, I'm slightly angered at¿ everything, an antisocial outcast, a misfit. I really never was¿ "part of the group", if you know what I mean. Does¿ anyone share similar thoughts?

i feel somewhat like you most of the time.. i've always been lonely...my difference is.. i rather not be antisocial.. i do like people.. and i do like to be surrounded by them.. but i can never blend in the conversation.. i can never fit in..and i have very little that relates to them.. and becuase of this gap.. it's very hard for me to have new friends.. i think good friendship is not how much we have in common.. it's how kind we towards eachother.. how we can accept eachother for being who they are.. and this is what bonds two people together.. my closes friend has absolutely nothing in common with me.. who's absolutely opposoite of what i want in a friend.. but we see eachother every weekend all day.. perhaps i'm wrong.. perhaps that's just how i am..

> introverted, I like to be more solitary, I'm slightly angered at¿ everything, an antisocial outcast, a misfit. I really never was¿ "part of the group", if you know what I mean. Does¿ anyone share similar thoughts?

an outcast...yes that is "too close to home"...hmm
but "slightly angered"...
@#!!! it all! "ferociously angered" is right..

Losing in Front of Your Home Crowd

> What attracts me to Mozzer?¿ The size of his quiff!!

What quiff??! There isn`t much of a quiff left, is there? Probably because of not too many hair left....

I was always drawn to the fact that his lyrics along with those of Weller or Lennon, are so easy to identify with. Not to many singers/bands actually make their listeners think about what it is that they are listening to. Oh, I almost forgot I always liked his hair style as well....

> What quiff??! There isn`t much of a quiff left, is there?¿ Probably because of not too many hair left....

Elsbeere,
You're not very bright are you!

> I was attracted to Moz because of his long, ginger hair.

that might just be the most strangely hilarious comment i've ever read.
cheers

Back
Top Bottom