Morrissey arrested in Santiago, Chile for impersonating a priest !

• Thread starter Father Neil Horan
  • Start date
F

Father Neil Horan

Hello again from Chile,
Fear not my friends, after being called in by Morrissey's manager to give the Carbineros a statement, I reassured them that he is in fact a member of the Jesuit order of Catholic priests...
Catholicism is taken very seriously here, as you may be aware.

In line with police procedure (for correct height measurement), they made Morrissey take off his shoes. I must say that it was quite obvious to everyone present (without a cold) that he had not changed socks after the concert....

Morrissey is not very pleased with the situation as you may imagine and it remains to be seen whether or not he will don the cloth again, as people just won't believe him...What's new?, I hear you say

p.s.
I was promised a jar of marmalade in return for this gesture,
but as yet I have not seen nor received any such jar...

pic224020.jpg

Um... I was the one who MADE that picture.

Maybe I should start using watermarks.

Busted!

Creativity...

Well done with your picture but creativity = making use of something that already exists in a new enlightening entertaining way...Morrissey is a prime example of this with all the lines he's ripped out of books.
It should be saluted, not maligned. But then again Americans have a knack of spoiling the party...

Re: Creativity...

I wasn't maligning him. I simply think he should have waited perhaps longer than a month to reuse it. Parody is an art!

>Oh dear dear Father Horan,

I only wish you were my local parish Priest.

I have attended mass this evening (Saturday) instead of Sunday morning
(We are allowed to do that now you know, with Papal blessing)

Anyway in our local church we had a collection for the Priesthood in South America (seriously now), and I immediately thought of yourself.

Apparently, the collection was extremely successful, so don't fear marmalade supplies.

However, tambourines with the inscription "Eric" are a little hard to come by..

Mind you, you always have his words of wisdom to fall back on.

Take care now and God blsss you

Back
Top Bottom