Boz Boorer responds to the horrible going ons at Morrissey-solo.com

G

greasetea

In an e-mail sent to me:

Greasetea,

I was quite angry and sour about those horrible posts concerning me defacating and doing the moonwalk drunkenly. Well as for character assasination you have done to me, I want to say this: I AM NOT SOME DUM DUM. I am not dumb and you sir are so vile and mean and stupid and crass and just an all around bad seed. I'll have you know that my dancing is top notch and never have i ever been intoxicated before or during a performance. And for the record, I have only done it with a camel once! I hate you!!!

Oh yes and I did ask Morrissey to fix the page because there are all these bad posts and stuff. He pretended to not understand, he's so coy. But I did commend him on the april fools joke with the picture of Van Morrison in pink...that was chuckly chuckly. He of course pretended he didnt know what i was talking about. By the way, I think Johnny Marr's band Elastica with New Order;s Ian Sumner sucks! ANd Johnny Marr does look like Gizmo (don't feed him reese's pieces after midnight..hee hee)

And you suck too Greasetea, you suck big chickly chocolate eggs (yummie..i like those Cadbury ones with the yolks)..oh um, go to hell and kiss my ass you idiot! I hate you and hope you get beating up by some dirty rebels that smell of Coppertone oil so that way your name will be just like the real namesake..i hate you.

...just wanted to pass this on!

I am back and i am still dumb

Join MozTheatre World United or even 666storms because I am a loser!

...here we go again!...

> And you suck too Greasetea, go to
> hell and kiss my ass you idiot! I hate you and hope you get
> beating up by some dirty rebels that smell of Coppertone oil so
> that way your name will be just like the real namesake..i hate
> you.

O.K.... so I laughed again...(I'm still ashamed from the first time)...you're the "lesser of the 3 evils"...but Boz is right...you suck!

Back
Top Bottom