PRAISE JESUS....PRAISE FAME!

• Thread starter Johnny Marvelous aka black james
  • Start date
J

Johnny Marvelous aka black james

To all these egotisitcal musicians such as Morrissey who are disgruntled with their fame...I got a suggestion.....if you don't want be famous and well-known, go work at Burger King or something. I know it must be such a trauma to be rich and famous!!!! I feel so sorry for those musicians who are famous and have hit songs and make millions of dollars...I think we should all feel sorry for them....their lives must be sooooooo hard.

Praise Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God. God is Good yet their is evil in the world. the Lord allows for there to be Evil in order to know what good is. What is good without evil. You have to have a balanced equation in all things. People will choose the path they will follow....God allows for free will.......

And finally......Ric Flair is a god!!!!!!!!!

> To all these egotisitcal musicians such as Morrissey who are¿ disgruntled with their fame...I got a suggestion.....if you¿ don't want be famous and well-known, go work at Burger King or¿ something. I know it must be such a trauma to be rich and¿ famous!!!! I feel so sorry for those musicians who are famous¿ and have hit songs and make millions of dollars...I think we¿ should all feel sorry for them....their lives must be sooooooo¿ hard.

i never knew that morrissey ever complained about his fame. i remember some interviews at the begining of his career that he said that fame was a question of "life or death" for him.¿ Praise Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God. God is Good yet their is¿ evil in the world. the Lord allows for there to be Evil in order¿ to know what good is. What is good without evil. You have to¿ have a balanced equation in all things. People will choose the¿ path they will follow....God allows for free will.......

ok.¿ And finally......Ric Flair is a god!!!!!!!!!

i don't know ric flair.

Re: Hey !

Juventud Guerrera can kick Ric Flair's arse.

Losing in Front of Your Home Crowd
fights3.gif

Re: Hey !

what about disco inferno.....wooooooooooooo!

Praise atheism and go to hell you dick!

> To all these egotisitcal musicians such as Morrissey who are¿ disgruntled with their fame...I got a suggestion.....if you¿ don't want be famous and well-known, go work at Burger King or¿ something. I know it must be such a trauma to be rich and¿ famous!!!! I feel so sorry for those musicians who are famous¿ and have hit songs and make millions of dollars...I think we¿ should all feel sorry for them....their lives must be sooooooo¿ hard.

When did Morrissey say anything bad about his fame? Oh, I guess being rich and famous means guaranteed happiness, right? It must be nice to have greedy, fake friends and have the paparazzi all over your butt day and night. Sounds like great fun, jerk-off!¿ Praise Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God. God is Good yet their is¿ evil in the world. the Lord allows for there to be Evil in order¿ to know what good is. What is good without evil. You have to¿ have a balanced equation in all things. People will choose the¿ path they will follow....God allows for free will.......

Boring sermon, jimmy swaggart. Anything else enlightening, ya christian nut-case!¿ And finally......Ric Flair is a god!!!!!!!!!

No, ric flair is an old fart and you still watch wrestling? Man, you must like fake religions and fake sporting events.

Hey....no one asked you to make comments and asides on every single paragraph in my post. Anyway, Ric Flair is the 14 time WCW champion, thats wrestling by the way in case your stupid, but seeing as though you dont know who Flair is I guess your stupid anyway. I hate Morrissey, yet I know who he is and I know who Johnny Marr and the Smiths are you stupid ass @#!!!.

Is it wrong to be ambitious?

Jealous?¿ Praise Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God. God is Good yet their is¿ evil in the world. the Lord allows for there to be Evil in order¿ to know what good is. What is good without evil. You have to¿ have a balanced equation in all things. People will choose the¿ path they will follow....God allows for free will.......

Oh please.

This is to the child who made the post about "Praise Atheism" and "Ric Flair being an old fart". Non-beleif in God is the surest road to hell, which I am sure you are on already. furthermore, you are trashing two American Institutions...Wrestling and Christianity.....so take your skinny, athesitic, crack smoking, homosexual ass back to twherever you came from! And lastly.....I offer you an open invitation to say all of this to my FACE!!!! Im sure you dont have the guts...so go worship your pagan statues or whatever the hell you worship and kiss my WCW loving ass!

Ohhhhh Yeaahhhh!

> This is to the child who made the post about "Praise¿ Atheism" and "Ric Flair being an old fart".¿ Non-beleif in God is the surest road to hell, which I am sure¿ you are on already. furthermore, you are trashing two American¿ Institutions...Wrestling and Christianity.....so take your¿ skinny, athesitic, crack smoking, homosexual ass back to¿ twherever you came from! And lastly.....I offer you an open¿ invitation to say all of this to my FACE!!!! Im sure you dont¿ have the guts...so go worship your pagan statues or whatever the¿ hell you worship and kiss my WCW loving ass!

Shows how much of a dumb schmuck you are, you immature wuss. The guy who made the last comment is Sam. My name's Paul. I made those comments about your precious god and ridiculous wrestling. Get the difference, idiot? You see, in your troubled mind, you believe in fake institutions, god and wrestling. Looks like 2 strikes against you, brat. And ooohhhh, you sound do friggin' scary when you challenge me behind your computer which shows how much of a real @#!!! you are. Oh and uh, ric flair is an old hag like your whore of a mother and your fairy tale god is as dead as a door nail.

The Question...

Paul dear, is it that time of the month for you? You seem soooooo moody!!!

The answer...

> Paul dear, is it that time of the month for you? You seem¿ soooooo moody!!!

Well mon ami, my time of the month is all year round, so I can be moody all the time. It's called being outspoken. I mean you seem like you're good at it, too. Besides, you've got your goody-goody image you try to live up to and I have my dark image.

Open Challenge to Paul

Like I say, come say that to my face you prick. This is for Paul, and the last challenge was for Paul too, and whoever this gaylover of yours Sam is, I dont know him. But I say to you....fag....the challenge is open!

Re: Open Challenge to Paul

> Like I say, come say that to my face you prick. This is for¿ Paul, and the last challenge was for Paul too, and whoever this¿ gaylover of yours Sam is, I dont know him. But I say to¿ you....fag....the challenge is open!

I am not too sure that is very christian of you mr.james

also fighting is never an answer.... make love not war..

and really ric flair isn't god....he is a fake...an actor..please tell me you realize this..

I.L.T

Hey guys! Henry Rollins, jr. here wants a computer messageboard challenge.

> Like I say, come say that to my face you prick. This is for¿ Paul, and the last challenge was for Paul too, and whoever this¿ gaylover of yours Sam is, I dont know him. But I say to¿ you....fag....the challenge is open!

Wow! Such bravery and such christian ethics. That's right, all of you misguided christians are gay bashers and imbeciles, right? If I was gay, I'd rather be that than some trailer trash like you who's such a real man he has to threaten me from a computer. Do you copy every aspect of your life from pro wrestling, big phony? "Ooooh yeaahhh, bruddah! Eat your vitamins and minerals!" Get a life, kid.

Re: Open Challenge to Paul

Paul, I will teach you a painful lesson in botany when i Plant my foot in your ass! Hey...If Christianity is fake...I'm fake too, so lets fight! HA HA HA/

black james shmlack james

but you are fake..don't harass people on this board or i am going to take you down to know your damn role hotel, on the corner of laying the smack down drive, and jabroni blvd.

The retarded guy from slingblade wants to kick my arse...

> Paul, I will teach you a painful lesson in botany when i Plant¿ my foot in your ass! Hey...If Christianity is fake...I'm fake¿ too, so lets fight! HA HA HA/

Blah, blah, blah. You're like a broken record, buddy. At least you admit that you're a fake. Are you a christian or a misguided klansmen who thinks he's a christian? Seriously, get some help. I know you think you're special when you want to kick my arse behind your computer. Go smell your sister's underwear, ya big @#!!!. Oh, and say hi to billy bob and jethro while you're at it and don't forget your banjo lessons.

Back
Top Bottom