Re: And the award goes to...(extensive moz content)

M

Moz Gurlie

> Now that the tour is over (April 5th) for now, I think it's time
> to categorize our experiences into a best/worst list. Please add
> your opinions and categories (if necessary).

> And the winners (losers) are: (for me, that is)

> Out of 17 shows I saw:

> Best sound: Vegas
> Best crowd: Tempe
> worst sound: Universal Amphitheatre
> worst crowd: Hollywood Palladium
> Worst personal experience: Irvine
> Best experience waiting in line: Universal Amphitheatre, London
> night4 (tie)
> best set list: Tempe
> best song on tour: Lost
> worst song on tour: Swallow on my Neck
> biggest surprise: "I have big balls!", Irvine
> best venue: Vegas
> worst venue: COACHELLA
> number of hours spent waiting in line: 63
> number of times Alain winked at me: about 5
> number of dollars I spent on the tour: I don't even know

> heee heee

This thing you call the tour awards seems not as much
your intrest in the people's responses, or the "awards",
it's more like your chance to show off. More then half
of these questions, and nearly all of them hardly no one
could answer, because all in all, it's like you and 4
others, if even that. I think your observance is very self
absored...Or maybe i'm just jealous..:::sigh:::

love,
Moz Gurlie

close.jpg

Yes, that is why I said to make up your own categories. But oh...nevermind then...

Bring back greasetea, etc...

> This thing you call the tour awards seems not as much
> your intrest in the people's responses, or the
> "awards",
> it's more like your chance to show off. More then half
> of these questions, and nearly all of them hardly no one
> could answer, because all in all, it's like you and 4
> others, if even that. I think your observance is very self
> absored...Or maybe i'm just jealous..:::sigh:::

> love,
> Moz Gurlie

> Yes, that is why I said to make up your own categories. But
> oh...nevermind then...

> Bring back greasetea, etc...

Oh i obviously did'nt read that. sorry, then that was quite
uncalled for...and what do you mean by "bring back greasetea, etc"?
I have an idea..but do explain..

love,
Moz Gurlie

Hey-why did you erase your post? F_uck them, just ignore thier jelousy filled comments especially that little brat! I mean, I enjoyed reading your reviews in the tour page. I found them pretty objective and quite insightful. You're one of the few that was able to give us an accurate description of what was going on. Anyway, I wanted say thanks for your contributions and to tell you not be bothered by the silliness of other's. Post what ever you feel like posting...

Re: And the kick in the arse goes to...

I totally disagree. Of what interest would these insipid observations be to anyone but some other person who finds value in grandstanding. Once and for all, it's NOT jealousy - it's absolute and complete BOREDOM with insecure fools who need to list how much, how often, etcetera. Do you think she was honestly posting this crap for our benefit, out of the kindness of her heart to allow us to be part of the experience? Give me a break. Despite the subject of the boasting, it's irritating. So, go write your "insightful" musings down in your damn journal and spare us.

Ah, I feel better.

your just jealous

naa your just jealous, i went to more shows than that and met people seeing even more shows then me and they were all so nice, its actually the people that only see one show in a big town that you have to worry about being less than nice, the bigger fans seem to have better respect for each other.

Atkins Lane My Band!!

Re: your just jealous

> naa your just jealous, i went to more shows than that and met
> people seeing even more shows then me and they were all so nice,
> its actually the people that only see one show in a big town
> that you have to worry about being less than nice, the bigger
> fans seem to have better respect for each other.

Hey, DJ Rockadoo! Long time no posting!

And thanks, Rob, for you niceties...

But the others are right; I was only boasting! I was only "showing off" my extensive wealth and incredible intelligence in my ability to follow the tour in an attempt to post something halfway interesting on this board. But alas, nothing's changed here, has it? Even if you went to only ONE show you might be able to say something about it, don't you think? Or do you really think insulting each other is more riveting a subject? I guess I know the answer now.

I'm sorry if I've offended or angered people with my previous post. That is why I withdrew it. Why do you think this board has gone to hell? It's because there is no point in posting on here at all anymore. I seriously doubt that people are this mean in "real" life; for some reason the anonymity of the internet turns people into mannerless ogres. Well, boo hoo for me, right?

Anyway, please direct all hate mail to me at the address above. I need a few more reasons to want to kill myself!

The reason this boards are now doo doo

Well in my opinion, back in the old days of this board, like its been around for so long, well back then, only the real dedicated cult, all that jazz, of morrissey fans were the ones comeing here exchanging actual valuable info and when there was no moz content it was cool because most of us kinda new each other anyway, but now everyone has the internet and this site is very popular and advertised which allows for all the retardedness in the world which constitutes about 99 percent of anything and everything to come here and waste everyone's time, just as they continue to do with everything, but its hard for those people, you have to give em some slack because they simply aren't ever going to do anything productive with thier lives, never doing anything positive or contributing anything really beneficial to the world so now the internet is all they've got, and its because of that, i rarely even post here anymore, i only even look when its an older name i know, well ill shut up now, alright im gonna plug my band first, we just put out a new cd and anyone can hear our songs via Real Audio or MP3 from our site, its emo, inde esque kind of stuff, check it out and let us know what you think, the link is below

Atkins Lane

Back
Top Bottom