AL Gore will be elected in NOV because...

S

*SEXY* celexa

he is better looking than George dddddBBBBUU

its been repeated throughout history...so you elephant boys better get used to things the way they are for the next 4 years...i cant wait to pay $2.10 for 87 grade gas!!!

i cant believe f*ckn' Justice department ruled against microsoft...that's what you get for greatness, regulation!!!!!

//celexa\ i keep mine hidden

> he is better looking than George dddddBBBBUU

While Gore may not be as goofy looking as George W. (who used to be the cover boy for Mad Magazine in case you didn't know!), I don't think Gore has a sexy bone in his body. He is the opposite of sex.

Gore will win, but who cares, they both suck.

> its been repeated throughout history...so you elephant boys
> better get used to things the way they are for the next 4
> years...i cant wait to pay $2.10 for 87 grade gas!!!

I hope gas prices do go that high. Maybe then all the stupid yuppies will trade in their annoying SUVs. What do I care? I take the train to work.

I'm a little tired of Americans whining so much over gas lately. More proof that we're just way too greedy as a nation lately.

> i cant believe f*ckn' Justice department ruled against
> microsoft...that's what you get for greatness, regulation!!!!!

Well, they broke the law.

Doughboy for President!!!

> While Gore may not be as goofy looking as George W. (who used to
> be the cover boy for Mad Magazine in case you didn't know!), I
> don't think Gore has a sexy bone in his body. He is the opposite
> of sex.

Gore's a two-faced bit of a sod. Once again the American people played the role of sheep and voted for the least intelligent offering. Had any of those voters watched any of the debates between he and Bill Bradley (an absorbed anything that was being said), it should have been obvious who to vote for in the primaries. Gore is a school yard bully with no mind of his own. Oh wait, he did invent the internet, didn't he? What a load of toss that is. It amazes me that younger voters support him (and thusly, his oppressive witch hunt leading wife, Tipper). Does the PMRC ring a bell? Next time anyone is in a record store just thumb through a few cds and take note of the lovely black and white "warning" label on the front of the cd. Thanks Tipper. Good dog!

Americans greedy? I thought that was in our Constitution's Bill of Rights! Do I want gas prices to go up? No. I, too can't stand those Stupid Ugly Vehicles but I also can't stand seeing all those people freezing their asses off in the northeast because they can't afford to pay their oil-based heating bills which goes along with increased gasoline prices. I've heard this comment too many times. Yeah, Europeans have to pay 2-3 times as much as we do for gasoline so we should as well. What kind of logic is that? I guess we all should start paying more for our cd's here in the U.S. as well. I can't wait to pay almost $30 for every cd I buy just because those in other countries have to. Getting screwed for the $14 is bad enough.

Micro$oft.... Seems Gates and his thugs may finally get a tap on the wrist. It's not going to hurt anything more than his ego, though. Yes, they broke the law(s) and they are going to pay...as they should. do I think it's going to make a big difference? Hah! In no way will the U.S. Gov't allow MS to pay through the nose because it will hurt the economy too much and that just takes money out of their pockets. well, I guess Gore doesn't have to worry because he could just get involved with some more illegal campaign contribution fund raising from foreign countries. The majority of the people that bitch about MS getting theirs are those that have money tied up in the market. Oooohhh, if it's good for the economy, it can't be "too" illegal. At least Morrissey has enough sense to have a Mac in his living room (even if he doesn't know how to use it;-)

doughboy.jpg

Re: Doughboy for President!!!

> Gore's a two-faced bit of a sod. Once again the American people
> played the role of sheep and voted for the least intelligent
> offering. Had any of those voters watched any of the debates
> between he and Bill Bradley (an absorbed anything that was being
> said), it should have been obvious who to vote for in the
> primaries.

But the primaries were fixed from the beginning. The voters had
no say in the candidates we're stuck with. That baloney with McCain was entertaining for a few weeks, but anyone who follows these things closely knew the deck was stacked against him by the GOP. Blame the establishment of each party. This is the "choice" they felt we deserve because they hate us.

>Gore is a school yard bully with no mind of his own.

Yes, he is a bully. And a liar. And a crook.

> Oh wait, he did invent the internet, didn't he? What a load of
> toss that is.

While he did sound ridiculous saying that, to be fair, he DID play a role in creating the Internet. Granted a small and indirect role, but still...he has the legislation record he can use to (weakly) defend his statement.

>It amazes me that younger voters support him (and
> thusly, his oppressive witch hunt leading wife, Tipper). Does
> the PMRC ring a bell? Next time anyone is in a record store just
> thumb through a few cds and take note of the lovely black and
> white "warning" label on the front of the cd. Thanks
> Tipper. Good dog!

Yeah, I'll always have a grudge against Tipper. She killed the Dead Kennedys. The conventional wisdom now is that she wasn't trying to censor and her labels were reasonable. But no way...she totally was a fascist. And it's funny because her husband was a big Grateful Dead fan, and half my high school smoked pot because of that band!

> Americans greedy? I thought that was in our Constitution's Bill
> of Rights! Do I want gas prices to go up? No. I, too can't stand
> those Stupid Ugly Vehicles but I also can't stand seeing all
> those people freezing their asses off in the northeast because
> they can't afford to pay their oil-based heating bills which
> goes along with increased gasoline prices. I've heard this
> comment too many times. Yeah, Europeans have to pay 2-3 times as
> much as we do for gasoline so we should as well. What kind of
> logic is that?

But what I don't understand is that it's Republicans who are must up in arms over gas prices (because they wanna make it a political issue) but they also are big supporters of free trade, global capitalist markets, etc. So which is it? If the markets say we must pay more for gas this year (and we're still paying very little for oil, really), then aren't we supposed to accept that or change our lifestyles accordingly? Or now are the Republicans saying we have to interfere with the markets? You make a point about heating oil, but I just can't get too emotional over gas prices. America consumes too much and it's time we stop being so wasteful. Ride a friggin' bike. That would solve two problems: gas prices & rampant obesity.

>I guess we all should start paying more for our
> cd's here in the U.S. as well. I can't wait to pay almost $30
> for every cd I buy just because those in other countries have
> to. Getting screwed for the $14 is bad enough.

Well, the free market seems to be working this out by consumers turning to Napster and so on online. If no one interferes, we will crush the record industry! Power to the people!

> Micro$oft.... Seems Gates and his thugs may finally get a tap on
> the wrist. It's not going to hurt anything more than his ego,
> though. Yes, they broke the law(s) and they are going to
> pay...as they should. do I think it's going to make a big
> difference? Hah! In no way will the U.S. Gov't allow MS to pay
> through the nose because it will hurt the economy too much and
> that just takes money out of their pockets. well, I guess Gore
> doesn't have to worry because he could just get involved with
> some more illegal campaign contribution fund raising from
> foreign countries. The majority of the people that bitch about
> MS getting theirs are those that have money tied up in the
> market. Oooohhh, if it's good for the economy, it can't be