I'M GETTING SICK OF PEOPLE WHINGING ABOUT NEW MOZ SINGLE RELEASES. WE GET NEW SONGS, IDIOTS!

I'M NOT WHINGEING ABOUT THE NEW RELEASES, JUST THE DIFFERANT FORMATS

SO IF YOU ARE HAPPY TO KEEP SHELLING OUT FOR THE SAME FORMAT TWICE OVER THEN IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT A MUG YOU ARE AND AS LONG AS MUGS LIKE YOU CONTINUE TO BE HAPPY WITH BEING RIPPED OFF THE MORE WE WILL ALL BE RIPPED OFF.
SUCKER.

Re: I'M NOT WHINGEING ABOUT THE NEW RELEASES, JUST THE DIFFERANT FORMATS

> SO IF YOU ARE HAPPY TO KEEP SHELLING OUT FOR THE SAME FORMAT TWICE OVER
> THEN IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT A MUG YOU ARE AND AS LONG AS MUGS LIKE YOU
> CONTINUE TO BE HAPPY WITH BEING RIPPED OFF THE MORE WE WILL ALL BE RIPPED
> OFF.
> SUCKER.

nobody's asked you to buy them ,you can call me a mug if you like it's my money and i'm quite happy to spend it if i wish to do so.

Re:You don't have to buy them. Download them if it bothers you that much.

YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT YOU f***ING WANKSTAINS!

> nobody's asked you to buy them ,you can call me a mug if you like it's my
> money and i'm quite happy to spend it if i wish to do so.

But I ain't gonna waste my time spelling it out again.

You f***wits deserve treating with contempt.

It's a pity people like Harold & myself get f***ed over because of gluttons for punishment like you mongols.

Re: I'M NOT WHINGEING ABOUT THE NEW RELEASES, JUST THE DIFFERANT FORMATS

L, it's of no use. I'm not sure (seriously) how some would expect b-side material to be released if it weren't for the singles being issued. They obviously weren't deemed good enough to be included on the album, so if they are going to be released, the only way to get them is on singles. or, there could be a full record of b-side material but then I fear that the same people would complain that he was just cashing in on a release of "sub-par" none-album material, anyway. I'm really not trying to bust anyones stones here about this but you can't have it both ways. If you want to hear the b-sides, this is the only way to do it. If you don't wantthem enough to buy the single, that's cool. I have alwyas like the single format and look forward to each one.

Back
Top Bottom