Any news from the Boz gig in London?

M

mills lane

The one on Saturday. Did he say anything about his plans with Morrissey? If they're recording? When a record an tour seem possible? What did he say?

And above the people

> The one on Saturday. Did he say anything about his plans with¿ Morrissey? If they're recording? When a record an tour seem¿ possible? What did he say?

The only mention of Morrissey came from the lead singer of John's Children, who said, 'we've got two members of the Morrissey band with us tonight.' I assume that he meant Gary and Boz, but Alain was in the audience. Sorry.

Alain was in the audience and I was not there???? *sigh*
I met Boz on the record fair the day this saturday, he said Moz has enough songs but no management yet... Maybe one of us should apply for this job???

Just wondering what Gary Day looks like nowadays??

jason¿ The only mention of Morrissey came from the lead singer of¿ John's Children, who said, 'we've got two members of the¿ Morrissey band with us tonight.' I assume that he meant Gary and¿ Boz, but Alain was in the audience. Sorry.

> Just wondering what Gary Day looks like nowadays??¿ jason

Looking good. His hair is cropped shorter now, but he still has a quiff. He ate in the same restaurant as I before the gig. His girlfriend is gorgeous.

Good to hear. I miss him slapping bass for the Moz. Guess there aren't any photos of the gig?

thanks

jason¿ Looking good. His hair is cropped shorter now, but he still has¿ a quiff. He ate in the same restaurant as I before the gig. His¿ girlfriend is gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom