topic of discussion

I

issy

Does anyone have anything interesting that they want to talk about......i'm still here, i'm still bored and i need someone to talk to....

> Does anyone have anything interesting that they want to talk¿ about......i'm still here, i'm still bored and i need someone to¿ talk to....

There must be some pressing issue that someone wants to get off their chest? What about Euthanasia?

> Does anyone have anything interesting that they want to talk¿ about......i'm still here, i'm still bored and i need someone to¿ talk to....

What about homophobia in 90's Britain...it's still rife you know....

> What about homophobia in 90's Britain...it's still rife you¿ know....
Whilst this is sadly still the case, the FA's bland pronouncements on the Fowler 'outrage' yet another example of pernicious institutionalised homophobia..I would suggest that Anti-Downs Syndrome sentiments are deeply more virulent in this tight arsed little country. Check out Sir Louis Bloom-Coopers remarks on Radio 4 yesterday where he called for the 'mercy killing' of babies with DS.

> There must be some pressing issue that someone wants to get off¿ their chest? What about Euthanasia?

Hey issy,

why don´t you ask me again where I am from? You only asked me that five times last night. It must be a topic you´re fascinated with!

Take a stroll through giddy London

we could talk of the mistreatment of women in afganistan.....very basic human rights violations going on there

> we could talk of the mistreatment of women in¿ afganistan.....very basic human rights violations going on there

Hey, did you read that article in Jane magazine about that subject a couple of months ago?
I know i complain about the U.S., but there are some good things about this country- i'm not as ungrateful as i once was.
But anyway, those poor women! I'd rather die that be regarded like a piece of property!!!!!

yes i feel horribly for these women...very very horribly..it is an awful thing that i can not imagine happening in this day and age but it has....in 2 years these women have gone from being free to not being able to leave therehouse with out a male relative..and they can not even expose an inch of flesh on the streets without being stoned....more and more i learn the more sickend i get..
Ben

send me an email so i can send you something please!

Jane Says

> Hey, did you read that article in Jane magazine about that¿ subject a couple of months ago?

You read Jane? How SSSSSSassy of you! = )

The Quality Of Mercy Is Not Strained

Why is it merciful to take a life? I do not understand this concept. Nor do I understand the concept of Right-To-Life. If all those fools forming abortion chains would adopt a child, if all those priests with their empty rectories would care for children, perhaps women would have more options. At the same time, as a man, I respect a woman's right to choose. That is between the individual and Creator.

Soem Who Would Not Be

Re: The Quality Of Mercy Is Not Strained

> Why is it merciful to take a life? I do not understand this¿ concept. Nor do I understand the concept of Right-To-Life. If¿ all those fools forming abortion chains would adopt a child, if¿ all those priests with their empty rectories would care for¿ children, perhaps women would have more options. At the same¿ time, as a man, I respect a woman's right to choose. That is¿ between the individual and Creator.

When a woman goes for an abortion surly it is one of the hardest decisions that she will ever have to make and then to go and be confronted by Anti-abortionists is going to completly destroy her?

RU 486 for all!

It´s not a hard decision at all. Would you let someone tell you how to lead your life? I am my own, and so is my life. Women shouldn´t let others decide about their lives, no matter if it´s some 80 year old bloke from Poland with a soft spot for fancy dress, or some 8 days old foetus.
As for the child you´re going to have being ´ill´ - how can that be amongst the criteria that make you decide to go for an abortion!? Either you want a child, then you´re going to have the baby, or you don´t want a child, then you abort it.
Anyone who feels like posting a reply to this beginning with ´B U T .....´ go join the White Aryan Resistance instead!

Cheers!¿ When a woman goes for an abortion surly it is one of the hardest¿ decisions that she will ever have to make and then to go and be¿ confronted by Anti-abortionists is going to completly destroy¿ her?

Re: Jane Says

> You read Jane? How SSSSSSassy of you! = )

Hehe well i read Sassy in High School and some of early college, and now i read Jane. I don't totally agree with everything they have in there (like could they kiss more celebrity ass??) but anyway it's a decent magazine. =)

Re: RU 486 for all!

All i'm saying is that if a women who has made the final decision to abort a baby - which WOULD be a hard decision, surly the last thing she would want to see is people telling her she's made the wrong decision? It's a womens right to decide to keep a baby or not, so i think it's unfair to give her all this pressure.....this is not about whether abortion is right or wrong, it's about a womens right to decide without being pressured/influenced either way...

Message recieved

> All i'm saying is that if a women who has made the final¿ decision to abort a baby - which WOULD be a hard decision, surly¿ the last thing she would want to see is people telling her she's¿ made the wrong decision? It's a womens right to decide to keep a¿ baby or not, so i think it's unfair to give her all this¿ pressure.....this is not about whether abortion is right or¿ wrong, it's about a womens right to decide without being¿ pressured/influenced either way...

Hi issy,

yes, I finally understand.
I totally agree!

Cheers,

Alex

Back
Top Bottom