random thought on Kerry/liberals

G

giant

liberals are mean, they dont accept people of diversity

and they call people lesbians just for political advantage thereby undermining homosexuals whom they claim to support

Kerry is full of shit

and moz has never had a black, a gay or a female in his band..

Re: that was my very naughty nefew helping himself to my pc.the little shit .soz

> liberals are mean, they dont accept people of diversity

> and they call people lesbians just for political advantage thereby
> undermining homosexuals whom they claim to support

> Kerry is full of shit

> and moz has never had a black, a gay or a female in his band..
Are you smoking crack? liberals helped start up the ACLU...HELLO? Okay, wait, they call people lesbians *just for political advantage* *undermining homosexuals whom they claim to support* you are full of shit. So what if Moz has never had a black, or a female in the band. He's the gay one, idiot. And I suppose you believe we should pay for slavery, as well?

They are all full of shit. Vote for Kerry, the one who will look after the majority of Americans and is the less dangerous to the rest of the world.

evil.gif

> They are all full of shit. Vote for Kerry, the one who will look after the
> majority of Americans and is the less dangerous to the rest of the world.
Exactly, Hugh.

I think what Morrissey said sums it up best, "Kerry has a funny face, vote for Bush!" That's really the end of the discussion there.

> I think what Morrissey said sums it up best, "Kerry has a funny face,
> vote for Bush!" That's really the end of the discussion there.
You shouldn't take things so literally, my god. Have you ever heard of the word, sarcastic? He was only joking, in his own dark way. You don't VOTE for people based on what they look like, for god's sake. You vote on what they stand for - and I'm not going to have four more years of Bush.

Back
Top Bottom