Moz' own security now wear "Mozzer's Men" shirts to distinguish them from local meatheads, right?

Re: Moz' own security now wear "Mozzer's Men" shirts to distinguish them from local meatheads, right

freak

What are you, a brother of one of the pinheads (Toronto excluded) that guard the front of the stage?

Re: Moz' own security now wear "Mozzer's Men" shirts to distinguish them from local meatheads, right

Why don't they all start wearing kilts.
That would distinguish the men from the boys!

I have suggested your highness, in an earlier posting, that his security should all wear kilts. What do you think of this idea?

Goneril (Need more pics on here)

"Mozzer's Men"

Here's a picture I took in Toronto on Wednesday of one of those shirts. That's the infamous Charlie Brown on the left and Gary Day on the right.

pic215430.jpg

VILE

I've been stabbed in the back so many times I don't have any skin but that's just the way it goes.

pic215442.gif

Cool photo -- Did you ask Charlie if he was the one who called KROQ. Gary, I want your track top!

Re: Cool photo -- Did you ask Charlie if he was the one who called KROQ. Gary, I want your track top

I sure did! I had no idea who he was at first. We were just standing outside the venue and he was standing beside us smoking a cigarette. I looked down at his Moz badge and it has his picture on it and under the picture it said "Charlie Brown" so I said "hey! Did you call KROQ a couple of weeks ago? And he kind of stared at me blankly, smirked a bit and said "no, I have no idea what you're talking about". I think he was trying not to smile.

Thanks GenderNectar, you helped confirm the truth. LMKY! xox

kilts, "mozzer's mens" t' shirts, and shirts with pictures of beefcake body builders

morrissey always picks the most er... interesting clothing for the people who work for him.

what's the matter morrissey? are their own clothes that bad?

Re: "Mozzer's Men"

> Here's a picture I took in Toronto on Wednesday of one of those shirts.
> That's the infamous Charlie Brown on the left and Gary Day on the right.

Good snooping T.

> Good snooping T.

Thanks Johnny! How have you been? It's been a long time since we talked. I hope you're doing well.
I had an absolutely stellar time at the show on Wednesday. It totally made up for the years I had to wait for him to come back to Canada.

> Thanks Johnny! How have you been? It's been a long time since we talked. I
> hope you're doing well.
> I had an absolutely stellar time at the show on Wednesday. It totally made
> up for the years I had to wait for him to come back to Canada.

Hi Tara ! I'm doing brilliantly thanks.Just been really busy lately.
Despite my reputation of being the Moz-Solo layabout I DO work very long hours sometimes:)

Hope everything is going great for you.

J xx

Back
Top Bottom