Evidence Shows that Our Meat-Based Diet is Bad for the Environment, Aggravates Global Hunger, Brutal

M

Morrissey the 23rd

Evidence Shows that Our Meat-Based Diet is Bad for the Environment, Aggravates Global Hunger, Brutal
_famine-thumb.bmp

Re: So You're an Environmentalist?

and what are you doing to help the environment, other than eating meat? what kind of car do you drive? do you make sure everything you use/consume is made of recycled materials? do you shut off the light when you leave a room and only turn on water whenever you need it? do you take showers and not baths? do you make sure your lawn run off doesn't go down the drain? are you POSITIVE everything in your house is CRUELTY-FREE?

A population explosion of cows would be just as dangerous.

What do you suggest happen with all the cows if people stopped eating them? There'd be a major bovine population explosion. How helpful would that be to the environment??

Why don't you crusaders THINK?!????

Re: Evidence Shows that Our Meat-Based Diet is Bad for the Environment, Aggravates Global Hunger, Br

The article, which I read in its entirety is very sad. I myself, do not eat meat as I am aware of the cruelty involved. Anyone who eats veal, in particular, should be shot. Those poor calves are brought up in the most horrendous way, albeit for a short time, but quite unforgivable. I know meat-eaters who, at least, draw the line at consuming veal, for this very reason.
What is so sad is the fact that meat consumption is increasing, thanks to the big American corporations once again who have now invaded Asia, where at one time, meat was very rarely consumed. Unfortunately America, once again, has a lot to answer for. Not only are they depleting the world's oil resources, with their gas guzzling cars but now spreading the cause for carnivorism.
That's Capitalism for you!

Re: A population explosion of cows would be just as dangerous.

> What do you suggest happen with all the cows if people stopped eating
> them? There'd be a major bovine population explosion. How helpful would
> that be to the environment??

> Why don't you crusaders THINK?!????

No unfortunately they would become extinct, obviously.

Re: A population explosion of cows would be just as dangerous.

your thick as shit. theyre only around because we breed them

Is it mince? NM

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2003/03/18/Consumers/protein_030318

http://www.meat.org/McDonald%27s.htm

More proof
kansas-cattle-queen-th.jpg

Back
Top Bottom