One hundred Boz Boorer 's would agree...

G

greasetea 182

Urban New York Classifieds
Personals: Men seeking Women

Title: Let's breakdance the night away (potential honeymoonwalk!)

Name: Boz Boorer (the ladies call me my breakdancing name, Shabba Dooby Doo)

Occupation: guitar player for Mozzerissey and I write some C-sides(moz calls them that because no one will ever see them, get it? C, see? he is a wrinkly man)

About Me: Hey cats, I hope you like my title to show you what a wit I have. I am Boz and I am new in New York, which is really irony like because my statusphere here is like the city but the city is old but why is it called new york but I will not pay that much for a muffler I say to him! Anyhow I like wine and dinner is good but I like it when i see people choke, when they squint and stick out their tongue, it will be is funny like when I see guys hit in the nuts, it is funny, they make that same squinty look. Squinting is funny, especially on my boss because you cannot tell if he is squinting or his forehead is sagging and it is a natural wrinkle messing up his wrinklery face..like a shar pei.
I'm cool and I sing too, please pick me girls because I can really be the baked in your beans yes or the butter in your peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Celebrity you resemble: I look like Leonardo DiCaprio, he was really good in the Sixth Sense "I see dead people..boogie boogie boo."

Musical tastes: I like to jamm it up with those cool cats Kraftwerk! I love "Du Hast" and "Juke Joint Jezebel"

Hobbies: I like to write the kama sutra of positions in defecating.

My Type: A girl that loves some cools. And a girl that not only is pretty inside but outside too because it isn't the amount of money you make, it is the motion! Yeah, dig it cats. And I like corn chips too if that helps.

Press 8228 to respond (Urban New York is not responsible for this service, for entertainment purposes only)

Re: Boz is looking for love and you are looking for a punch

I think Boz Boorer would be mad. Why must you pick on him? Leave the guy alone you jerk. I really doubt Boz is this dumb or this incompetent. Shades of you perhaps? By the way, why don't you just go back to doing what you did before: meaningless insults and weird words you sap!

Suburban Classified Singles Ad

Men seeking ?

Name: Greasetea Herbert Walker Bush V

Occupation: I don't want to say. All women ask this because they want to know if you are going to buy them something nice.

High points: As the illigitimate son of the current presidential candidate, I'm kept well supplied with computers and Mad Magazines to keep my yap shut. We don't want another Roger Clinton, and I understand. It would completely ruin my credibility as a starving artist and professional pharmaceutical guinea pig. When I read about the Morrisseytour girls, I get so angry! Ooooohhh...just thinking of them not having to do a damn thing and people still do stuff for them just burns me up. I have to produce results! My girlfriends usually kick me out after the 6th week of laying around the house, watching Porky's, but what can I do? The bitch won't post my flyers around the campus area like I told her to! That's why nobody comes to our shows, and that's why my band of 5 years still does not have a recording contract. I tell her, "hey, look you sweatstain under William Shatner's toupee, I told you to get out there and put up all 500 of those flyers, all symetrically spaced and equidistant of one another, and what do you do? You go out grocery shopping. What? Your friend said I didn't give you the phone message that she called? Look, you are too busy. I've decided we're going to have sex tonight. You don't even have to turn me on. I was thinking about Paula Poundstone before you came in, and now I'm hot and you need to take care of it. Christ, I'm not going to have blue balls again...."

Girl type: One who knows I'm the smartest person alive. I don't like opinions. To let you know I'm not a sexist bastard, I don't like opinions from men or women. They confuse me.

Hobby: the computer. Duh, you moron.

Call: 1-800-prog-dad

Back
Top Bottom